Chapter 20

It's been 4 months mileapo are in relationship... They didn't tell anyone.. Since mile is in love with his student...mile promised apo that no matter what he's not gonna leave him.. And apo trusts mile the most...and apo felt damn lucky to have him.. He's always be grateful...

But one day....

Mile didn't talk with apo that much... Because of heavy work... Like mile is ignoring apo... Apo texted mile but he rarely replied him.. And calls too... He didn't lift the call... Usually mile lifts apo call even when he is busy sometimes but now... It's not like before... He didn't talk with apo that much and that makes apo sad little bit...build asked apo what happened but apo only saying... Ntg happened...

But.....

Apo decided to make mile jealous...he wants old mile back... So he's gonna make mile jealous...

One night at mile's house...

Mile and apo in sofa and mile is doing his work in laptop... Apo just sitting next to him and looking at him..

Apo: phi can you plz stop working?

Mile: Not now baby...i have so much to do

Mile said without looking at him...apo sighed and suddenly he got an idea so he pulled out his phone and called his cousin...MEW...

In the call....

Apo: Heyyyy my dear cousin mewww

Mew: Hey apo....i missed you

Apo: Aww I missed you too na... So when are you gonna come here? I wanna see you and hug you tightly... It's been years right..

Mew: Yeah I wanna come there too but I have lot of work to do so I can't come na.   But I promise I will come day k my dear

Apo: K my lovely cousin...talk to you next time.. Bye bye love ya

Apo said and cuts the call...

Apo: Phi I'm gonna take a shower na

Apo said to mile but mile didn't respond him... Apo left from there..and... Apo already knew that mile got jealous already...

Mile: Who tf is mew?

Mile said to himself angrily..  So mile closed his laptop and went to the bedroom and waiting for apo to come...

Soon apo comes while wrapping a towel around his waist he don't know that mile is already here... Apo got shocked that mile is in front of him...

And Mile....  This is the first time he saw apo half naked... The water is dripping down on his body...Mile immediately got hard

Fuck he's so damn sexy...

Mile said in his mind... So mile slowly went to apo and wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled him closer and kissed his neck...  Apo's eyes got widen by his sudden action... He just placed his hands on mile's shoulders and closed his eyes...

Apo: p-phi what are you doing?

Mile: What are you trying to do with me baby boy huh?

Mile said seductively and whispers in my ear...apo got chills all over his body...

Mile: You know what baby... You need punishment now

Mile said and apo's eyes got widen...

Then Mile carry him to the bed and hovered above him and pinned his both hands to the bed.... Apo is just looking at mile shockingly...

Then mile kissed apo hungryly... Then mile entered his tongue inside apo's mouth.. His tongue is roaming around in apo's mouth and that makes apo moaned little bit... Then mile released the kiss and licks apo's bottom's lip and bites it... Mile attacks apo's neck..he kissed it.. Licks it...sucks it...

Apo: ahhh~~ p'mile~~

Apo moaned and bits his lower lip... Then mile trails down to his chest and gives him a open mouth kisses then he starts squeezing his chest while licking and sucking his nipples.. Apo can feel that his member is growing hard...then mile gives him a hickeys on his chest....then Mile puts his hand under his towel and apo gasped...

Apo: p-phi...

Mile: Shh calm down baby... Let me see your whole beautiful body...

Mile said and removes apo's towel and threws it on the floor... Then apo immediately covered his member with his hands but Mile... Immediately grabbed his hands and pinned them to the bed..

Mile: No baby don't try to cover your beautiful and sexy body... Let me see

Mile said and looked down at apo's member... Apo got shy and closed his eyes..  Then mile went to his things and kissed his v-line while caressing and squeezing his white milky thighs...

Mile: Baby I can't control myself anymore... Spread your legs for me...

Mile said and apo got nervous... And mile noticed that and kissed his cheek..

Mile: Don't worry I'll go gentle k

Apo: o-ok

Then mile removed his clothes and shorts...apo's heart is beating so damn fast after seeing his member...

Apo: p-phi is this gonna fit?

Mile: Don't worry it will

Then mile spreads apo's legs

Apo: w-wait na...are you gonna do it with raw?

Mile: I don't gave lube but.   I gave lotion

Then mile takes lotion and and applied to the apo's hole and his dick...

Then mile slowly entered his member inside apo's hole... Apo screamed in pain... Mile immediately hugged him closer and kissed him... Mile is slowly adjusting his dick inside him.. He don't want to hurt his baby so... Soon apo adjusted and mile slowly starts thrusting... Apo just wrapped his hands around his neck and buried his face in mile's neck...soon the pain turned out to pleasure and apo automatically starts moaning... Apo said faster and mile smirked and thursts inside him harder...

Soon apo and mile reached their climax and mile cummed inside apo's hole and apo comes in his stomach... Mile pulled out his member and licks apo's cum and kissed him...

Mile: you taste so sweet baby boy

Mile said and apo blushed...

Then mile and apo takes shower together...

Mile and apo is cuddling in bed... Apo buried his face in mile's chest while mile is Caressing his hair...

Mile: Baby... Who is that mew guy?

Apo: He's my cousin phi...

Mile: And don't ever talk with him like  that k..

Mile said faked angrily and apo giggled...

Apo: awe is my phi jealous huh.. I see

Mile: K I'm jealous k.. And why did you talk with him like that?

Apo: You have been ignoring me since one month... And that makes me sad... So I decided to make you jealous

Mile: Aww luv... First.. I'm sry for ignoring you... I have lot of uni shit to do so... I'm really sry can you forgive your boy friend this time?

Apo: Hmm... It's..k i forgive you... And I won't talk with him again like that... And it's just a friendly love you na....i love you only you phi..

Apo said and kissed mile's chest and mile smiled and kissed his forehead..

Mile: I love you too my love...

Then soon apo fell asleep on mile's chest...

Comment and vote....

Unexpected smut.. Hope you guys like it ✌🙂❤