Chapter 4

Apo is putting books in his locker then suddenly... Bible came and slammed the locker door and apo flinched...

Apo: w-what do you want? 

Bible: you and build are friends? 

Apo: hmm..

Bible: friends or... More than friends? 

Apo: what the hell.. No we are just friends...best friends...let me go

Apo is about to go but bible pinned him to the locker...

Bible: where are you going huh... Don't be so damn close with build ..understand? 

Apo: w-why? He is my friend.. And why should I stay away from him... No I won't...

Apo said and bible got angry and slammed the locker door again and apo got scared....

Build is coming to apo then he saw... Bible is bothering apo so he immediately went to them and grabbed Bible's collar and pushed him back...

Build: what the hell are think you're doing huh... Stay away from his you ass

Build said angrily and bible just smirked

Bible: aww are you angry again... My little bird

Build: stfu and fuck off from here... You asshole..

Build shouted at Bible angrily and grabs apo's hand and dragged him from there....

Build: you k apo.. Did he say anything bad to you?

Apo: no he didn't say anything bad... Don't worry I'm fine na...

Apo said and smiled at build...

Mile heard one of the student said that bible bothered apo...mile got angry and called bible to his room....

Bible: why did you call me? 

Mile: where is the damn respect huh?

Mile angrily said to Bible...

Bible: sry sir... Why did you called me? 

Mile: what did you do to apo? 

Bible: I didn't do anything

Mile: don't you dare to lie to me bible.... I know everything... You Starts bothering newbie's too huh... What the hell are you and thinking you are... This is a university not your home for having fun...if you bother any student here... I won't hesitate to expell you from University.... Do you understand? 

Mile shouted angrily at Bible and bible just nodded...

Mile: not just nod... SAY IT WITH YOUR MOUTH

Bible: i-i won't bother him anymore sir

Mile: hmm remember that... Now off you go

Mile said and bible left from there...

Bible: apo.... How dare you

He said to himself angrily...

Comment and vote