//an explanations in order//

my head felt fuzzy, i felt someone push my arm gently trying to wake me up, small wa's could be heard before i slowly sat up, "thank titan you're okay!" King said holding onto me hugging me tightly, "what,,happened.?" i said rubbing my head gently before feeling 2 arms wrap around me "Human! you're awake!! can we play now? please please please!!!!!" the god like boy pleaded with a happy look on his face as if he were an excited puppy. i looked around and found that we were no longer in the sky instead we were inside some king of castle with blue and yellow plastered around the room, stars and moons drizzled onto the wall to catch your eyes with its magnificent colors. i held my head a little more before laying back down on the floor causing the boy to turn his head and pout slightly. "hey!! i wanna play you promised!!!" he said stomping his foot gently down onto the ground while crossing his arms, i did promise but everything hurts i don't really know if i wanna go and play with this god from the stars, "my head hurts, i'm sorry but i don't think i can play yet,,where if everyone?" i said slowly getting up my body wobbly, king held onto my leg trying to help me walk, "they are all in the ball room!! so we can finally play owl house!!!" the boy said before grabbing my hand and starting to rush to the end of the hall where two big blue and yellow doors stood, i limped over with him king following behind slightly, i could see everyone stop talking and looked over at us, before i knew it i was lifted up by a women "kid! thank titan you are okay wheres luz??" Eda said while holding me looking around frantically. i looked at her and held her tightly tears starting to prickle at my eyes, "kid whats wrong where is she,?" eda said looking down at me holding onto me as if i were just a baby "sshe, her and the others went back to earth, they had no other choice,," i said holding onto her, her eyes opened widely before tears started to slip through her eyes, she held me tightly as she started to cry, i felt broken and lost, i didn't know what to do but, all i know is that i needed to do something, after a bit i let go of eda and looked around, i noticed a stage and told eda to bring me over, she held onto me and walked through the crowd to the stage before setting me onto it, my body still wobbly but i tried my best to stand up straight. everyone was looking at me with worry and concern everyone sightly as they held there gaze at me, i took a big breath before starting to shout "everyone. i can tell that you are all scared and confused, you don't know whats happening but i can tell you. Emperor belos was no Emperor. he was a Witch hunter known as Philip Wittebane him and his brother traveled from the human realm to here." i started, everyone gasping some whispering among themselves, i continued "i know this because Luz and i were sent inside of his brain along with the golden guard hunter, he could never truly talk with the titan. he was a conman and he planed to wipe out the whole land with the day of unity, using the draining spell. he fed upon your palismen to survive in this world. he wanted witches wiped out completely. he has been taken care of. but Luz,Amity,gus,willow, and the golden guard were sent back to earth through the door known to help switch in between lands." i shouted for everyone to hear. i could hear people talking to each other some in disbelief others in horror, one of the coven heads specifically the plant coven Terra Snapdragon spoke up "this could all be a trap! who knows if you're making this up to trick us and killing us as well?" she said staring at me with suspicion[sus] and poison in her voice. everyone looked back at me nodding as well, that was until Darius the head of the abomination coven spoke up walking towards me, "its true what Y/N is saying. we were there we knew what would happen at the day of unity. that is why we tried to stop it." he said but was suddenly cut off by a large groan everyone's head turning to the blue and yellow boy who was floating above everyone "you guys are sooooo boring, human i thought we were gonna play owl house!!" he said looking at me his heads on his hips, king ran over to the stage and hopped on top nodding at me to explain the owl house game "rright the owl house! um eda can i speak with you about the game-?" i said frantically motioning for her to come over here, she walked over and crouched down to me with a confused face "kid what is this 'owl house' game?" she whispered with a confused tone in her voice, i sighed and looked at her "we promised the collector that we would play a game called the 'owl house' if he stopped the draining spell but we need everyone to play, if not he may continue the draining spell" i said and she nodded, another sigh was heard from the boy and we stopped huddling together, and looked at the crowd "so! um, how we play the owl house is kinda like wild witches vs Coven witches! but instead everyone has to hide and me king and the collector have to come find you like, a big game of hide and seek! Once you're found you have to help find other people, until everyone is found! The main rule is that you cannot use magic to hide or trick other people,so it's fair! Us Humans don't have magic in our world so everyone is playing equally!" I said trying my best to make it sound interesting, the god like boy clapped his hands giggling "that sounds so fun! I can't wait to get started!! Everyone go hide while we count!!!! Human this is an amazing game already!!" He said standing on the stage and covering his eyes with his hands while starting to count, everyone started to scatter out of the room going to hide, some people staying in the room. Me and king closed our eyes and counted with the collector. I really hope this works or he might start the draining spell again. i heard the steps of peoples feet either getting closer or farther, after counting to 50 i opened my eyes and looked around "alright lets get lookin guys" 

welp that took a little longer than expected i'm super sorry!!!! i hope you guys like this book so far!!! love you all!!

word count-1170