//hugs of a lifetime//

Previously...

Slowly we walked up towards the door, I looked over at the collector a little hesitant while he looked up at me nodding his head for me to open the door. I placed my hand on the door and slowly pushed it open only to be met with those brown eyes of, "LUZ?!"

______________________________________________________

Now...

Y/N perspective-

"LUZ?!" I screamed out in shock before running over and tackling her into a hug, tears filling my eyes as a large smile grew onto my face soft giggling starting to form. She laughed as well still hugging me, our cries and laughter mixing nicely together like how milk mixes with chocolate. I was on the verge of breaking down I could feel myself shaking with joy. Luz seemed to understand why I was shaking and hugged me tighter while everyone else watched laughing as well, that all seemed to change though when the collector ran over pulling me away from luz
"Human are you okay?! You're crying!!!!" He said like a worried little kid and wiped the tears away from my face, I giggled and shook my head yes "I'm fine!! Don't worry I'm happy" I said with a soft smile but was then pulled away by luz in fear "ITS THE COLLECTOR!" she yelled while pulling out a glyph and slamming it onto the ground which sent plants toward the collector, I immediately pushed luz off and ran to the collector quickly using a fire glyph to wipe out the plants, everyone looked confused while the collector looked angry at everyone
"He's a friend!!! Don't worry you guys are safe!!" I yelled throwing my hands in front of me so they wouldn't attack the collector, he looked at everyone with a glare and held onto me before sticking his tongue out at them and looking away like an angry little toddler, I giggled and patted his head which seemed to make him happy while the others just stared in surprise, before anything else happened though I was picked up by someone, I looked up to see, Camilla! "Ms.Noceda! What are you doing here?!" I said with surprise while hugging her back, she seemed to be crying which made me frown a bit but she smiled "I'm so glad to see you again girasol" she said with a happy smile as I smiled back, but then her face turned to concern "why didn't you come back with luz and the others girasol?" she asked, in a worried tone, I looked over at the side rubbing my arm a bit "I had to stay, I made a promise to the collector," I mumbled fiddling with my fingers quietly, she seemed to understand and nodded, that's when my phone went off, which caused the room to go silent, "did your phone just go off???" luz asked surprised "oh yea, this place has wifi" I said blankly while just kinda staring at her, she looked at me with a shocked face "ARE YOU SERIOUS???" she yelled as I nodded "yea this place has wifi weirdly enough, oh let me show you the sky outside!" I said grabbing luz's hand and starting to walk towards the doors but luz let go "how about we go a little slow first alright?" luz said and I realized how much I was probably pouring out information "oh right right sorry I'm just excited" I said messing with my hands again and looking down, the room went silent for a little bit until I spoke up, "so what happened in the human realm.?" I asked scratching the back of my neck a bit, everyone didn't answer and it seemed like hunter was extremely tense, I studied him a bit and noticed that he had more scars which made me walk over to him "hunter! what happened!?" I said but before I could get any closer a shockwave of a headache passed through both me and hunter causing us both to back up in pain while holding our heads, everyone ran over and helped us confused about what happened "what the," I said as I held my head but slowly closed my eyes a bit to help myself, only to then slip out of consciousness and enter into the headspace with belos.

Luz's pov

I ran over to catch Y/N with worry seeing them pass out "what happened!!?" I yelled and looked down at Them with a worried expression, I then looked over at the collector with a glare, he must have done something "collector what did you do?!" I yelled placing y/n gently down before looking at the collector with a harsh glare, I don't care if he acts all childish he's a force that is too powerful to be trusted "I didn't do anything! It's that liar Belos!" He yelled making us all confused but then we remembered, if we're here then that means belos is here too. "He keeps talking to them and asking them things!! this is like the 5th time they have passed out talking to that creep!" He yelled again, I sat there so confused on what he meant, we all stopped and stared in confusion which made the collector realize why we were so puzzled "oh I forgot you don't know, when you were all running away from my awesome game of The owl house, a little bit of belo's dead body dropped onto Y/N and that caused-" before he could finish though Hunter yelled out "THAT MEANS HE'LL TAKE OVER THEIR BODY TOO!" He said in fear as everyone including me got up away from Y/N immediately pulling out their staffs along with my glyphs which caused the little brat to laugh, we looked over at him "what?? No! That only happens with dead bodies! All that's happened is that Belos is now a fragment inside of Y/N's head making him a co-owner of their body!" He said while kicking his feet back and forth, "what does that mean.." I asked scared for Y/N, what ever is happening isn't good. They could be in trouble or worse... "they are fine silly! Watch they will pop back up any minute now!!" He said as we all looked at Y/N who seemed to just be asleep on the ground. I hope they are right and that they are okay. I really do....

______________________________________________________

Damn y'all real thirsty 😰 I'm glad you guys like the book though!!! Also happy thanksgiving!!!!! Okay bye bye!

Wordcount- 1086