//bad feeling//

Previously

After a bit of him scrolling through my phone we both seemed to get tired, belos let me take control again and k placed our phone onto the nightstand plugging it in while Turning off the lights a soft yawn left my mouth, I snuggled under the covers and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Now,

Belos Pov,

I walked through the portal reaching a wooded area where I sat and rested letting my body revert to a slightly human look. I looked up at the now blue sky, I feel as though a part of me is missing, that maybe my more human form is gone. My body is not able to form as human as before. I look like a melting Monster more than anything, I feel as though I'm within a body that's not my own but I can't tell yet. I suppose I must continue like this until I have a way to defeat the collector and go back to my castle. For now, I'll rest...

Y/N's POV

I walked around within the black void talking with belos as he told me stories of when he was on earth. After a little bit, though, he seemed to feel uneasy like some part of him was missing. I told him he was probably just being paranoid but some part of me is worried that I might be wrong, soon the body started to wake up causing our little walk around to end, I got out of bed stretching my body, and heard a few bones crack into place like I were a skeleton that hadn't moved in ages. After throwing on my slippers I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room walking down the large hallways of the castle, the only sound being my footsteps. Soon I reached the kitchen and opened the door to find the collector trying to figure out how to make pancakes, "hey bud whatcha up to?" I said with a small grin, the god looked over my way and smiled running over a hugging me "human you're awake!!! I'm doing just great now that you're here" he proclaimed with a giant smile looking like a kid on Christmas morning. I gave him a little pat on the head before looking at the pan with some kind of gross-looking goop. "Hey, you want me to make you some human food?" I asked while placing my phone on the table, when I asked that his eyes lit up even happier "yes!!" He yelled with glee his hands starting to flail up and down in a stimming motion "alright let me get to work" I said moving the pan off the stove and washing it making sure everything was clean before I started. I decided I would make some [insert whatever dish you want to make] I started mixing the ingredients and following the recipe in my head. Within a half hour I was finished and put the food onto the plate handing it over to the collector "it's called [insert dish] my [insert family member] used to make it for me when I was younger" I said with a gentle smile. The young boy took a bite of the food before his face was overjoyed with excitement from the taste, he quickly finished his food while I ate mine beside him, "that was so good the flavors were melting on my tongue!" He announced with joy causing a laugh from me thinking of a dumb joke. He didn't seem to mind though and just laughed along, after that I cleaned up the plates and put them to the side to air dry. I looked over at the collector who was looking at my phone like a curious little kid, I smiled and walked over unlocking it and showing it to him "you wanna try it?" I said while he nodded excitingly and grabbed the phone pressing on a couple of things soon finding YouTube and watching some dumb videos. While he was distracted with YouTube I decided just relax next to him leaning my head on the table quietly.

Luz POV

We walked though the portal looking around everywhere. The events that just occurred were crazy and I don't even know what to think. My mama stood next to me the bat in her hand as we looked around, from where the portal opened it seemed we were inside what seemed like a ball room, no one was around so we just relaxed for a little bit. There was no sign of belos which was a relief, I guess now we just should sit and wait,

Back to Y/N

After a little bit we got up and I decided we should go around for a little walk inside of the palace. Me and the collector walked around,talking about normal subjects, looking at the walls, and would stop a couple times to sit and rest. While we were walking I heard a small "Psst!" (Screech moment) from belos, I stopped asking to take a little break which we did and I sat down against the wall closing my eyes, "what's up?" I questioned while I started folding with my fingers listening quietly while the collector played with the bells on his shoes, "i have a bad feeling, like some thing bad is going to happen and I don't know what to do,," belos said frantically, I could tell he was panicked because normally his voice isn't so hyper. I sighed and rolled my eyes still having my eyes closed, "everything is fine belos, I get if you might feel something but I think we are gonna be just fi" I said before being interrupted by the sound of chatter, I opened my eyes and looked around the collector also shooting up and looking around, "what was that." The god asked with a serious tone seeming a little worried. I shrugged and looked towards the end of the hall which lead to the ball room. "I think it came from the ballroom. Let's go check" I said while standing up and starting to walk down the hall, the boy followed behind and the closer we got to the door the more I could hear the voices. Slowly we walked up towards the door, I looked over at the collector a little hesitant while he looked up at me nodding his head for me to open the door. I placed my hand onto the door and slowly pushed open only to be met with those brown eyes of,, "LUZ?!"

______________________________________________________

IM SORRY MY BABIES BUT ITS A CLIFFHANGERRERE!! I love all of you and I'm so glad you all enjoy the story!! I'll try my hardest to get the next chapter out soon!!! I love you all!!!!

Word count- 1138