//in this Labyrinth maze.//

I opened the door of the ball room and walked in with the others, a couple people were sitting and chatting seeming like they didn't really want to partake in the game anymore. i walked over and sat down on the stage ed and em letting go of me while the collector just held onto my back like a sloth holding onto a tree, i sighed already tired "so why did we have to play this game again roundy?" ed said leaning against the stage "stop callin me that im sorry my ears are perfectly round unlike yours, and i promised the collector we would play, hey how about you go look for more people TC" i said turning my head trying my best to look at the collector, he popped up at the name with a large smile and started to float above me "ooo okay! ill be back!" he said before zooming off, i sighed and laid on my back on the stage ed and em watching me with slight concern "you okay there roundy?" em said hopping up onto the stage to sit next to me "yea im just tired, my body still hurts from everything and i just miss luz and the others, i wish i could just fall asleep forever" i said starting to pick at my nails which caused ed to slap my hand "stop doing that its a bad habit and then you're gonna get an infection in your finger" he said looking at me with his arms crossed. i rolled my eyes and put my hands behind my head looking up at the ceiling before yawning, "hey,,what happened to you guys during the draining spell,?" i said leaning up and looking at them both, ed looked over at em who looked at him "well we tried to help our dad during the time but if anything we just kinda watched. im glad you convinced the collector to stop the spell. if anything you saved us all for doing that" em said smiling at me, i smiled back i mean she was right. if me and king didnt release the collector everyone would be dead and i dont know what i could do about that. i couldnt think of almost all witches being killed off it just sounds so horrible, we sat and talked about the whole thing for a bit until i started to get tired, i decided id walk around the hallways for a bit while the twins jsut stayed in the ball room. i walked out into the hall and walked around my body still very tired,after a bit i seemed to get slower until i blacked out onto the ground.

I opened my eyes and looked around, the white stone walls of the hall ways still around me. i pushed myself up off of the ground before walking a bit looking around as if i could feel the stone walls staring into me. i could feel myself getting more and more lost as i walked around the walls, i stopped and stood for a bit my body feeling too weak to go on but then i could feel something, something watching me. i looked back seeing nothing but the stone walls, i shock my head and looked forward again only to fall back seeing the walls hold millions of eyes staring down at me as if i were an animal in the zoo. i looked at the eyes scared out of my mind before lifting my body up turning to run the other way until i saw something,,well more like someone. Philip in his large monster like form looking down at me with a glare, i backed up sweat dripping down my face as i looked up at him. he lifted his deformed hand about to grab at me before i turned and took off running down the hall forcing my body to move at a fast pace with fear. i ran down the halls sliding a bit with each sharp turn, i could hear Philip running after me with a roar as i ran. i ran and ran sharp turns and swift movements to get myself out of this Labyrinth like maze. every sound was drained from my brain as i ran and ran, the feeling of tears started to flutter at my eyes.

see how i laugh at you,

you'll never understand, no you'll never understand,no you'll never ever EVER understand.

see how i run from you.

i'll never ever ever understand

no i'll never ever ever understand..

i could feel my body slowing down until i dropped to my knees, puffing air in and out as if i were about to die. i felt something stab into my back, i looked down at my chest feeling a large sword-like claw sticking through my chest. i looked back up to see everyone in front of me staring at me with shock and fear, the collector standing in the middle with a look of horror, his body not moving such as mine. i could feel the claw vibrate causing pain in my chest, a chuckle echoed along with the vibration.

"now look what you made me do. its a shame you could have helped your own kind but i guess not."

i heard from Philip, i could feel a waterfall of tears fall from my eyes as i smiled at everyone, blood starting to seep down the side of my mouth "thank you,,for everything" i said weakly before i could feel myself fall my vision slowly fading out as i laid there the claw ripped out of my body then everything went black.

Edrics Pov.
It's been an hour since Y/N left and I'm starting to get worried, "hey do you think they're alright," I said over to my sister who shrugged While staring at the ceiling "they probably just got lost but we can look for them if you want" she said getting up off the stage. "Yeah I think we should," I said pushing myself off the stage as well and starting to head to the ball room doors, em followed as I walked out only to bump into someone "sorry!" I said before looking down and seeing the blue and yellow boy holding something, no someone. "Y/N?? What happened!?" Em yelled looking down at the boy who held Y/n in his arms. He didn't answer and immediately ran over to the stage setting them onto it, "I don't know what happened to the hum, I mean Y/N but they were passed out on the floor!!" The boy said before running over to the owl lady and nagging at her pointing to Y/N. Everyone started to gather around them in panic and worry the room starting to drain into chatter and worry
"Y/N! Wake up!!"

Hehe funny Tally hall
Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter <3
Wordcount- 1166