52

Quin

Active Now

Chester?

Hi.

Are you still up?

Quin!

Finally you unblocked me. I was waiting for you to unblock me. I've been looking sayo sa campus but hindi kita nakita.

Are you okay? Did something happen sa'yo?

Hey, are you still there?

Stop it.

Stop being like this. Mahihirapan akong bitawan ka kung ganito ka sa akin Chester :(

Ohh.....

I'm sorry if I blocked you. 

I just need some time on my own. Nahihirapan lang ako sumakto rin na these days marami akong iniisip hahaha

Quin

I'm sorry Quin.

Sorry for causing you too much pain. I know that saying sorry is not enough for all of the things I have done, but gusto ko pa rin humingi ng tawad sa'yo.

I'm sorry if I used you. You don't deserve to be used. You don't deserve to be treated in that way and I regret using you.

Chester :(

You're beautiful, lovely and kind. And doing those things sayo made me realize that I'm a coward and asshole.

I'm sorry.

I'm very very sorry Quin.

I understand if you wouldn't forgive me. I also understand if you hate me kasi honestly I deserve to be hated naman.

I'm sorry if I used you for my benefit.

Hindi ko sinasadya pero gusto ko lang din linawin na sa mahigit isang taon natin na pagsasama minahal din kita.

I did loved you.

You weren't that hard to love Quin. Pero yon nga lang loving you doesn't feel so right.

I feel suffocated, incomplete and lost.

It's like nag iiba ang personalidad ko tuwing ikaw ang kasama ko.

And I'm sorry if humantong tayo sa ganito.

I regret everything I did.

No, you are not an asshole Chester.

You were just scared and confused.

We've been together for almost one year and within those months you only gave me nothing but love and care.

Meeting you was like a blessing to me. Ever since we started going out I only feel happy and complete. You fill out the spaces in my heart. You became my source of strength whenever my Dad pressures me from everything.

You became my supporter and shoulder to cry in hard times.

And I'm also sorry kasi while you were at my arms hindi ko man lang napansin na nahihirapan ka, na nasasakal at naliligaw ka.

I'm also sorry for my shortcomings Chester.

No. You don't have to be sorry Quin.

You did nothing wrong. Ako ang may mali and I'm here para ayusin ang ginawa kung mali.

That's good to hear.

So this is really the end of everything...

Yeah. I'm sorry Quin

Hmm.. I'm letting you go now Chester.

I hope you're happy now and thank you for everything.

Thank you Quin. I hope you also find the one for you. You deserve better and I know he is just waiting for you.

Thank you. I also hope you pursue the one you really love now :)

Hanggang dito nalang hahaha

Huwag ka na magreply baka bawiin ko pa sinabi ko sa'yo.

Thank you :)
Seen.