2

Freddy pov:

I woke up to a cute lil bunny sleeping on my chest, I got up and fixed my tie. I walked out hearing  foxy and chica talking about an upgrade their giving us ( also foxy will be an glamrock not roxy) they say out new band names will be 'glamrock' " man I can't wait to be in a whole new pizzeria plus I heard there are new animatronics" foxy said. I heard footsteps behind and then felt arms around my waist, Its was bonnie. " hey baby " I said as I turned around and grabbed his side and kissed his nose. " hey teddy bear goodmorning " " goodmorning to you too cotton tail"

(Btw night is morning to them since that's when they only get to do things and roam)

Foxy broke the door open yelling..... "WE WONT HAVE TO LIVE IN HERE ANYMORE!" "WAIT REALLY?!?"  bonnie said  "yep" " freddy how did you know that" said foxy " i over heard you" then we heard chica scream from the backroom where golden was. We ran there and ask what was she screaming for and she said.... " I just found our new designs, they look GORGEOUS!!!!"       and they even have a new design for golden who was surprisingly still sleep, Then we heard mike walk in and say " come guys we are going to a new location, also can ya wake golden up"      we were all ecstatic even my lil 'wabbit's ' tail was wagging, this was our most unpredictable day ever other that the day I said yes to being Bonnie's bf.

I hope you enjoyed my chocolate chips and I am really trying to make this story a good one.

Bye choco bar out