8

Freddy POV 

"His name can be Ethan" " awe that's a great name baby, I'm gonna go find the girls and tell them the good news" Monty said as he walked off. "Hey sweetheart you're so beautiful" I said to Ethan. I walked to my room and sat Ethan down. I grabbed a bottle of milk (oil), sat him up and gave him the bottle. As he finished, Monty and the rest were all crowding in. "Aw he is just a ray of sunshine"  said sundrop, " what's up lil guy how bout a race" said roxy, then chica said " awe you're so cute I could just eat you up", " mini music man started to play joyous music ( its how they talk ) so did djmm through the microphone and camera they had in the hat. 

2 days later sunny's pov

"Sunny" I heard someone say. I turn around and see freddy, so.i say..."Yeah?". Can you please take care of Ethan for me ?"he asked. "Sure, But what for ?" I asked. "I haven't gotten any time to power off because he's always getting into trouble, here's his mini charging station see you later". As I waved goodbye, I keep and eye on him he is so cute (imagine this as Ethan)

(Dont worry about my holding his arm , he was abt to flip off the side of the couch) 'he's so cute and easy, I don't know how this is tiring for freddy and monty'

Freddy pov 15 minutes after dropping ethan off:

' *sigh* finally peace and quiet' so he thought. Suddenly I felt big hands rap around me and pick me up and throw me on the couch. "H-hey what are--?!" I yelled before I got cut off. "Shhh baby relax" he says as he turned .e around on my belly. I turn around to see monty with oil in his hands (special sleeping oil for anyone and anything). He that's rubbing my back and hips, soon moved to my ass and thighs. Then he--

I hope yall enjoyed the story, see yall again cya my lil bumper cars. VROOM VROOM