3

New Glamrock freddy pov

I woke up in my room in a pod (charging station) soon it opened up. I walked out and my lord my room looks amazing. Suddenly a button car across my view, I walked over and pushed it then a door opened, I walked through the the hall and it led to the upgrading room. I went down the stairs and saw a big big ahh elevator looking thing. I stepped on it then pressed a button, it lifted me up then I saw the main area and saw Roxy raceway and security bots with monty sat on top of the edge of the railing. I headed toward roxy race way then suddenly I see monty jump in front of me and asked... " awe come on baby, why are you doing to roxy raceway ? " 

(okay freddy is a bottom or a top depending on who the person is kinda like a hot cinnamon roll)

"w-well I was just exploring around and I decided to go to roxy raceway...?" he got up in my face and kissed my cheek and said "you don't have to go there just come to my room maybe we hang out" he said as he grabbed my waist. Brung me to his room and sat me down, he made me let down on his chest and we fell asleep (they can sleep my going into sleep mode) 

Okay guys I know for a fact this was shorter than last time its words but bye my chocolate chips I hope you enjoy choco bar out