6

Freddy pov:

I woke up on Monty's chest. My back aches and my fur all messed up. As I get up I instantly fall back down, I look under the covers and see that his member is still in my ahh as I slide off of his member I start to moan. As I finally slid off I started to limp toward the upgrading room.

Time skip

As I made it back, i saw Monty talking to roxy. I walk up to them and ask...... " hey what are yall talking about? "  "o-oh nothing.... Heh heh" roxy said . "hey babe wanna go check on sunny wth me? "  monty said.  I nodded . as we walk towards the daycare we hear a noise in a room, as walk up, we see chica eating garbage. We back away and continue back on the trail to the daycare.

We walk into the daycare and see children running around and climbing on the play foam walls.     "H-hey guys, can y'all help me with the children....?" "Sure" we said.

time skip still in the daycare

Montys POV:

As I was putting a little girl to sleep, I saw a bunch of children climbing on Freddy. I chuckle as I walk over. "Hey babe, ya need help" "y-yes please". I take the children off of Freddy and take them all to the ball pits and slides. "E-excuse me..." I heard someone say. I turn around and see a little girl, "Yes sweetheart" I said. "C-can I get a piggyback ride?" "Sure(😌)". As I pick her up and say "you're as light as a feather, have you grown any?" I smile as she giggles.

Freddy POV:

As I finish fixing the food, I see all the kids gathered around Monty, I smile and think ....'awe he's going to be a great dad one day' 

(Okay my KitKats I'm sorry for not posting this story sooner but I found something very distracting and it's been on my mind, but yeah, I hope y'all enjoyed the story cya KitKat bar out! )