2

Lisa pov

I'm glaring at my sexy enemy. By Enemy I mean Tiffany. I didn't mean the sexy thing. Ew. We have a stare down across the table from each other.

Teddy: before the big mission for you guys to work as a team we have a side mission in the mean time. It'll be great practice for Agent Young and Agent Manoban to work with each other.

My eyes widen

Lisa: so I have to work with her for more than one mission?

Tiffany releases an intoxicating scoff from her plumped lips.

Tiffany: sir did I do something wrong to be punished like this?

Some of our fellow agents chuckle. I wish I could just shoot Tiffany or even just punish her, it'll bring me joy.

Taeyeon: allow me to explain the importance to them sir.

Teddy nods as Taeyeon looks at me and Tiffany.

Taeyeon: you two need to see the bigger picture, as our top agents you have to work together because our missions are getting tougher so we all have to work together, meaning you both have to work on the field as a team.

I mean I know I'm the best agent, I don't know about the beast across the table.

Teddy: well said Agent T Kim.

I glare at Tiffany still, there's no way I'll work with her in peace, she'll be so unbarring to work with and I can hardly stand her when she's in the same room as me.

Tiffany: as long as the asshole can keep it professional.

I chuckle, oh she wants to call me names, 2 can play that game.

Lisa: bitch.

I say load enough so she can hear

Tiffany: jerk

Tiffany snaps back

Lisa: knockoff

Tiffany sends killer glares toward me

Tiffany: pig.

I was about to call her another name but Teddy cut me off

Teddy: ENOUGH!

We both jump a little. That's the first time he's ever raised his voice at us. Everyone seems just as shocked as we were. Teddy takes deep breaths before he calms down.

Teddy: we have a mission which starts tomorrow, mid day and you're all flying to Vienna, there is a base there, I'll send Agent Bae the location and the mission brief, you have 4 days to complete this mission and it'll be a great first mission for you guys to build trust. After the mission is completed maybe you guys can bond before you come back here, Understood.

Me and Tiffany nod

Teddy: if there is any problems Agent T Kim and Agent Bae will notify me, being the mission leaders, girls don't make me fly there because I will be mad.

Teddy says while looking at me and Tiffany. Hey at least we have a trip to Vienna.

Everyone: yes sir.