Chapter 6: Jack's redemption, Akiza's Husband is Alive?!

Akiza headed to a abandoned laboratory and walked inside.

Akiza: it has to be here.

Akiza found a old deck.

Star Strider: I remember this place.

Akiza was surprised and began to walk back from him.

Akiza: I know who you are, you knew I was the Black Rose, who are you.

Star Strider removed his bandana and Visor revealing a face.

Akiza: Sam...

Sam: hello my Rose.

Akiza: How are you Alive, I saw you vanish.

Sam: I was hurled into the future where I met Darix and he agreed to help me get back home, on the condition I help him get the7 signer cards.

Akiza: your not the one I knew, you've changed.

Sam put his visor and bandana back on.

Star Strider: it doesn't matter, your black rose Dragon is mine Signer.

Star Strider: oh wait, you don't have it , our daughter does.

Akiza gasps and runs for the door but Star Strider pulls a beam on the handle preventing escape.

Akiza: please come back to me I love you.

Star Strider: LIAR, IF YOU DID LOVE ME YOU SHOULDVE WENT FOR ME, but You didn't and now let's Make a deal, you win I join, you lose, you join us.

Akiza: deal, let's duel.

Akiza: you go first.

Star Strider: very well, I draw.

Star Strider: I summon Speed Warrior in defense and end my turn.

Akiza: it's my draw, I summon Wall of Ivy in Defense and end my turn and set one card face down and end my turn.

Star Strider: I draw, I set one card face down and Summon Turret Warrior by sending Speed Warrior to the graveyard, hand Destruction, we discarding 2 and redraw 2.

They each discards 2 and redraw 2.

Star Strider: then thanks to limit overdrive Speed Warrior is back, now Turret Warrior destroy Wall of Ivy, then I'll attack I attack with Turbo Synchron and Speed Warrior.

Akiza: when my Wall of Ivy is destroyed, you get 1 Ivy token.

Star Strider: I end my turn.

Akiza: I draw I play Red Rose Dragon and attack.

Akiza attacks however Star Strider plays Unrgent Tuning to summon Stardust, but Akiza destroyed the token, inflicting 300 damage to Sam.

Akiza: I end my turn.

Star Strider: I draw, I summon TuningWare and then I play Monster Reborn to bring back Turbo Synchron and tunes it to synchro summon Formula Synchron, and thanks the effects of Tuning ware and Firmula Synchron, I draw 2 cards, now Stardust Tune with Formula Synchron I synchro summon Shooting Star Dragon, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Akiza: I draw.

Star Strider: give up , you can't win.

Star Strider: I activate Stardust Flash and Majestic Mirage, Stardust Flash brings back my Dragon.

Akiza: looks at her hand and realises that nothing can get over Star's dragons, so she summon Twilight Rose Knight in defense and tunes them to make Splendid Rose.

Akiza: I banish Wall or Ivy to have your Shooting Star Dragon's atk in half.

Akiza attacks but due to Majestic Mirage, the effect banishes Spelendid Rose, winning Star Strider the duel.