Chapter 10: The final battle part 2, the fight for the Past

The emporers of Illiaster had returned.

Darix: Primo, Lester Jakob, I did it, i brought you back.

Jakob: Darix my friend, you help us well.

Primo then placed his hand on Darix's deck and incinerated it.

Primo: but we no longer need you.

Darix was disintegrated.

Jack: God Damn, that was over kill.

Jakob: And I see we have some trash to deal with.

Yusei: Noo, huh?

Joey: Yuge, where are we?

Yugi: I don't know but we got trouble here.

Yusei: Yugi, its good to see you, and your friend, who are you?

Joey: I'm Joey Wheeler, The godfather of Games.

Yisei: Sorry, never heard of you.

Joey then fell to the floor sad in anime fashion.

Primo: Who are these clowns?

Lester: I don't know, but they look like fun, what say we have a 3v3 duel.

Yusei: ill take you -Rhh

Kai: Yusei save your energy, I'll take your place.

Yugi: what say me and Joey help you as well

Kai nodded with determination.

Yugi: well Pharaoh ill leave this to you

Yami Yugi: It's time to duel.

Joey: Ah yah, let's go Yuge.

Kai took his dueldisk and put his deck in it.

Before the duel started, Kai took Selina and Simon back and re shuffled his deck

Kai : let's Duel.

Joey: I'll go first by playing 2 cards face down and Summoning my panther Warrior in attack mode then I end my turn.

Jakob: I draw, I summon Granel Defense in defense mode, then I end my turn.

Yugi: Draw, I activate Polymerization to fuse my Beformet and Gazzle to summon Chimera The Flying Mythical Beast, then I end my turn with one card face down.

Primo: I draw, I summon Wisel Core in attack mode and set 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Kai: I draw , I summon Element Beast Gravel Gargoyle in attack mode , then I play a card face down and end my turn.

Lester: I draw, I activate my Field spell Fortissimo The mobile fortress, then I summon Skiel Attack in attack mode then I end my turn

Joey draws.

Joey: i summon Little Winguard and ill put him attack mode, then I activate Polymerization to fuse Baby Dragon and Aligator's sword to summon Aligator sword Dragon.

Joey attacks with his Sword Dragon but Jakob activates his face down Damage reflector to negate his attack and inflict damage equal to half its attack.

Joey ends his turn.

Jakob: Draw, Granel Attack 3 destroy Alligator Sword Dragon!

Alligator Sword Dragon is destroyed and Joey takes 100 damage

Yugi: I draw, I summon Skilled White Magician in defense mode , then I play Graceful Charity to draw 3 and discard 2.

Yugi discards his Magician's Navigation and Clear Kuriboh and sets a card face down and ends his turn