Wine Time

We did in fact wake up at the crack of dawn this morning. 7am instead of 8:30 lucky me. 

It's only 12:30 now and I'm so bored. I love when Levi makes me wake up early because I can get so much stuff done but then I get bored and it's still so early in the day. I've already had breakfast curtesy of him. He made eggs with turkey bacon and a slice of avocado toast with spicy honey on it my favorite! But then he was in a hurry to leave for work and I was left all alone. 

Normally I would be perfectly okay with that but I'm still on a high and craving him since he didn't give me what I wanted last night. Which I think was exactly his plan because he doesn't need to rush to work he's the owner. Driving in the punishment just a little more I see.

He won't get back home until 6 today which is so annoying. I've already made our bed, did my laundry, and worked on my art projects. I need to work more on my paintings but for now I'm tired and going to switch to my digital art. I love making stickers and fun illustrations to turn into prints so even though it's my job it doesn't always feel like one. Plus I can spend like three hours working on one design. So this should definitely help take up some time. 

It's almost 4:00pm the next time I check the clock. Oops. I forgot to eat any lunch and the last time I ate was really early this morning. At least I kept up with drinking my water today. 

I figured I should try and eat something though so I at least have energy later. I can't find much in the house so I just ordered some noodles and chicken with broccoli. Perfectly balanced meal! Levi can't say anything

The food comes by 5:15 and I dig in. I didn't realize how hungry I was when I was working on my art.  I'm moaning over my noodles while watching a youtube video so I didn't hear the door open or the footsteps that followed.

" That's one of my favorite sounds"  

I drop my chopsticks I was so startled and I still had noodles hanging out of my mouth. " Oh! You're home early" I mumbled through bites of my food and grinning after like a little kid. 

He walks fully into the kitchen now and puts his arms around me and holds me tight so my back is against his chest. He gives me a kiss on my nose and then my greasy lips. I watch him lick his lips tasting my yummy food from our kiss. 

" None for me?" 

oh shit. " I didn't think you would be home this early and I forgot to have lunch because I was working on my art and then I got hungry and decided to order because we had nothing in the house" I say in one long breathe. 

He just smiles and laughs at me. " It's okay baby I was only teasing" and he gives me another kiss. 

" But it's really not early its 5:45" 

I look down at my computer and check the time. I have no concept of time, I just laugh to myself. 

" I can make you dinner?" I offer

I do truly want to but I'm also hoping to keep him in an extra sweet mood and he loves my cooking even though he's a great chef himself. 

" It's okay I had a late lunch too. You finish eating, I'm going to take a shower and change my clothes. Pour us a glass of wine when you're done." 

He gives me one more kiss and then heads up the stairs.

I quickly finish my now dinner and wrap up the leftovers. My youtube video is almost over so in the mean time I wipe down the counter and take out two glasses. 

Red for him. White for me. I take a small sip to calm my nerves. I'm so anxious right now and it's annoying me. I know I'm just excited to spend the weekend with him with no work interruptions but I never know what he has planned and my imagination is running a marathon right now.