High & Dry

Levi cleans me up as I'm just laying there with my heart racing and my core throbbing. I can't believe this man. He enjoys tormenting me. This was all just a fun game for him. But it was really a game for me in the beginning too, I just lost this round.

I hope he knows I'm not cleaning up this mess he made, spilling everything all over the floor and the couch.

" Come, we'll take a warm shower together. We're both sticky. " He grabs my hands and pulls me up from the couch. I grumble but walk with him toward the stairs.

" Don't worry, you're not cleaning it up," he says with a smirk. "Oh I know I'm not." I smile back and start going up the steps.

I just hear him mumble " Mhmm" and grab my butt.

I get into the bathroom and there's not much I have to do as I'm already fully naked. I step into the shower and turn on the water. I love when it's steaming. I watch as Levi walks to grab towels for after.

I don't bother waiting for him I go fully under the water and feel the warm droplets hit all of my aching muscles and my sore ass. A hot shower after Levi is the perfect aftercare every time. It's like a blanket that warms me up and heals all the aches.

As I'm daydreaming in the water and relaxing, I feel two hands slide around me from behind and grab my boobs. Gently massaging them in circular motions with just enough pressure for it to cause some relief. I lean back against him and just let his hands roam wherever he wants.

If there's one thing about Levi, it's that he is massively skilled with his hands.

He slides one of his hands down my stomach, keeping the other one by my boobs still massaging them. He trails his fingers around my hips and in between my legs and then back up my stomach.

The feeling of relaxation is washed away with lust and in much stronger waves this time. Levi is a master of manipulation, consistently being able to change and dictate how I feel. He's the only one who is able to do this to me, and I'll never understand how. Well, I'm sure not letting me finish had a big part in that, and he's taking full advantage of that fact right now.

His fingers keep going up and down and in circular motions making the hair on my body stand up from the teasing. I know I'll get what I want this time.

I move my hand slowly behind me towards his leg and start massaging it. Inching up further and further, trying to get to what I want.

"What are you doing baby?" he whispers next to my ear.

" Nothing" I giggle softly.

" Nothing? Just like me then" he says with his hand resting right near my opening but his fingers still roaming. They're coming closer and his grip is getting harder. I try to bring my attention back to what my own hands were trying to do and continue until I find his balls and cup them gently.

I moan out as his fingers finally hit my clit and slide up and down me. Easing away almost all of the tension that was being held there from his teasing. He's rougher now and pressing harder while his other hand is holding me back tightly against his chest. Pinning my arm that was roaming and effectively locking me immobile from the waist up.

I inhale a sharp breathe because now all that I can move are my legs to try and squirm away if I need a second away from his dangerous fingers. He doesn't let up and keeps going at a firm pace. I can't hold back my moan because the feeling of having no where to escape plus his fingers are driving me insane.

I rock my hips to meet his fingers trying to speed this up. Silly me. My hips are roughly brought down against him putting me back to the position I was in.

" Stop moving."

" I'm not trying to move" I groan out still very much trying to rock my hips because I can not just stay still while he's doing this to me.

"Disobedient and a liar. What am I going to do with you Louisa?" he tsks at me. " Should I stop?" he asks as he quickly pulls his fingers out of me. Before I can answer he's back inside me building up the pace again. " Or should I keep going until you cum over and over again and are begging me to stop?"

" No please" I moan out trying to catch my breathe and my thoughts. It's no use I'm going to cum. " Please please please Levi, please" I cry out. He makes no attempts to loosen his grip or slow down his movements. " I was trying to move, Levi please" I'm whining now. " Pleas-"

" Cum baby"

Finally. I release everything I was holding onto as I shutter against him. He slowly moves his fingers out and gently rubs around my sore clit. I'm grateful he was behind me and couldn't see my face but also because I can't even hold myself up right now and he's doing a good job of supporting my body.

I turn my head to look at him and am met with a grin plastered on his face. I roll my eyes and give him a kiss. " Thank you. Now take me to bed!" I laugh out.

A/N

Hi guys! Let me know what you think of the story so far:) this wasn't my favorite chapter but the next one will be good I can't wait!!

Thank you for all the support so far<3 and don't forget to vote!