Lumber Party and Blarg

"They don't even taste that old with enough mustard." Dirk explained as he was going to put more mustard on his hot dog, Jack slammed on the brakes making Dirk face-plant into the glove box. "And here we are" Jack said not noticing Dirk, who had a face covered in mustard. Dirk whipped off the mustard before staring in shock "Oh, man!"

"Lumber Party turned into zombie party!" Dirk said worried as the trio saw hundreds of zombies surrounding the store. "There's no way" Dirk said leaning back in his seat, "Actually, there is a way Dirk." Jill said before unbuckling her seat belt and getting out. Being ever so careful she got out a machine that Quint had made called The Scream Machine.

"What's that?" Dirk asked,

Cut to Quint explaining the machine to a camera "Got Zombies? Then you need The Scream Machine! Simply set the egg timer and run. When the timer dings, the speaker broadcasts screams from your favorite horror movies." Jack, Quint, and Jill are then shown watching multiple horror movies, Quint looking away while taping a recording button to record the screams, Jack was covering his eyes, while Jill was eating popcorn and enjoying the movie.

Cut back to Quint, "Thus, attracting every zombie within earshot. Order today. We accept most postapocalypitc currencies. Atomic Cola caps preferred."

"The Scream Machine" Jill replied "Help me get it set up?"

Dirk and Jill carried the machine over to an empty place in the parking lot, Jill set the timer and turned on the ipod, before running back to Big Mama, Dirk right behind her. Just as the two got into the truck the Scream Machine's timer dinged which made screams from movies to be released, attracting the zombies. Jack drove Big Mama around to the front doors to avoid the zombies which were luckily going the other way.

"Whoa." Dirk smiled

"And that my friend is the power of Quint Magic." Jill smirked, unintentionally placing a hand on Dirk's shoulder. Dirk looked over to see what was touching his shoulder only to find it was Jill, she was smiling at Quint's machine, Dirk could feel his cheeks starting to blush, but he ignored it and quickly looked away.

After most of the zombies had made their way to the Scream Machine Dirk and the twins ran to the entrance of Lumber Party, Dirk quickly shutting the doors once all three of them were inside. "Scream Machine evacuation, feat complete. Thanks to Quint." Jack said before walking off. "Guess he's not as lame as I thought." Dirk decided, turning to look at Jack " You, however" pointing down to Jack's shoes which the heels of had started to light up with each step the boy took.

"Uh hand-me-downs. The tape is coming off." Jack explained, "Hey! Luckily, we're right by the duct tape, and it's on sale!" "I'll look in electrical. You two can flush out plumbing. Get it?" Jack asked his sister and Dirk, while putting duct tape on his shoes

"Hilarious." Dirk and Jill said at the same time before walking off.

For the first couple of moments Jill and Dirk were silent, while they looked around plumbing, "So, your brother is Jack?" Dirk asked Jill, trying to make some conversation, "Twin brother, but yeah unfortunately." Jill mumbled the last part but Dirk heard it. "Why 'unfortunately'?" he asked

"Well see, despite Jack and I being twins, Jack is the oldest by like five minutes, so he has always treated me like a little kid even though we are the same age." Jill started "Like seriously he never lets me have any fun! The most fun he let me have was when we were eight, He let me go into the side of the pool that really only the little kids play in, while he got to go into the deeper parts of the pool."