Chapter 3 :Dan finds out ...

Nicol Pov ....

I hared the door bell ring ,I walked down stairs to see who it was ..It was Princess 

"What you want "

"Can we at lest talk"-she said looking down 

"No"

"But i'm- (GCO)

"Pregnant I know you text me last night "I said closing the door in her face 

"Ugh "I groaned ..She banged on the door this damn girl don't know when to leave me a lone .

"What !"-I yelled 

"Here "she said giving me a picture of the baby .

I look at it ,then at her..She looked sad and hurt but she was to young for me a lot younger then me ..16 and a 21 year old can't go out ..

"Ugh come in "-I said moving to the side

"OK"-she said in a low tone and walked in ..

"Sooo.."

"mhmm "-she said looking down ,man this shit making me feel sad ..

"Look I wish it was something I could do but see I'm 21 and your a baby it won't work "

"What about the -(GCO)

"I know ..I'll find something out ,but from now on just stay away from me"

"Whatever ,and thought i like you "and with that she was getting up walking to the door I grabbed her arm softy and then our lips mate man I felt fireworks everywhere ..

"Mmm"-she said 

**5 minutes later we was in the bed room naked **

I kissed her neck ,she giggle ."I love you "she said ,I froze up and didn't saying nothing just was thinking...

"Nicole I said I love you "-she said getting mad 

"I know I was just thinking babe "-I said talking a piece of her hair out of her face ,her hazel eyes lit up with happiness..

We fell asleep,but I hared a door open .Shit that's Dan ..i tired wakening her up but she didn't .Fuck Fuck FUCK !! ."Wake up princess"-I said ,she still didn't get up ..Fuck .come on wake up ."What "she said in a tired voice  ."wake up "-I said.Damn I hared foot steps .Fuck Fuck Fuck,come on wake up .She fell back to sleep.And that's when Dan wake in ..He had a smile on his face but once he show me and Princess together he was full with rage ..

tbc...

~misty 

what you guys think lol my friend little 12 year old sis helped me out :) shout out to kalya