Chapter 5

Everyone left because of the sceen Ian made, so its just me and Wyatt in his bathroom. I insised on helping him with his injuries. He scraped a lot of his arm from floping into the shalow end of the pool. As i wipe his upper arm with alcohol wipes he winces

"Can you stop it burns"

he says

"It will give you future benefit trust me"

i continue wiping

"Its not even bad and how do you know?"

he winces again

"yes it is bad your arm was bleeding, and its just common knowlage you learn growing up Wyatt."

i throw away the wipe and get bandages

"Why dont you talk about orange county?"

he asks.

"You never ask"

"Yeah but when a person experiences a long term move they talk about there storys. Like your mom has great storys about Brazil."

i finish wrapping his arm and dont say anything.

"You know you can tell me right?"

i nod. And i walk straight out of the bathroom. I dont know why im so secretive about OC, Not much happened so why.

"Dont you dare walk away from me missy!"

Wyatt spins me around and holds my shoulders. He puts his face close to mine.

"What happened in Orange County Rebecca"

not the full name.

"I wish you would have kept your promise"

i say looking down at our shoes.

"What promise?"

he lifts my chin up

"That you would come find me if i didnt come home on the 4th"

he looks at me, i cant tell what hes thinking. But he randomly blurted out.

"Did your step mom?"

"no. no! She didnt do anything"

"then did your dad?"

"No my dad didnt do anything!"

"then why wont you tell me anything about oc!"

"Beacuse theres nothing to tell Wyatt!"

We start raising our voices at eachother. Wyatt takes a calming breath and says.

"Becca, there has to be something since you wont say anything."

"I dont say anything because i made no friends in the two years i was there, and i didnt even get along with my step siblings."

"Becca, you had to have made one friend"

"No i didnt. Every day i went to school and expected you guys to just show up. I knew you wouldnt but i couldnt so easily let you go."
Im a very emotional person. Especially when it come to confrintation. So i start to tear up. I didnt mean to make this night so dramatic. God i feel like im in a really cheesy drama move.

"Bec, i wish you would have moved on" Wyatt says pulling my head into his chest.

"I couldnt. I know it sounds stupid but everyone i talked to, they wherent you guys. There was no Ava, no Sebastion, No Jermy, no Ian, no Wyatt. And i shouldnt have been searching for you guys but you guys where all i had for so long and being apart from that i couldnt stand it"