Auditon day!

8/3/22

Okay, this is my first entery so a bit about me:

-My name is Skylar
-I am a trans guy
-I am about to start my second year of highschool
-I am in theatre
-My best friend is Mac (She's great)
-I have a massive crush on a guy who we will call C, but he's straight
-My mother is dead, My dads no contact, I live with my great Grandma.

[Theatre]

Ok! So today was vocal auditons for Anastasia. I sang Evermore from Beauty and the beast and I am 100% getting into Ensamble (Basically the backbone of the show except Crew). Our vocal instructor complemented my song choice, saying that "You picked a song that really works with your voice.". I got to see all of the people I haven't spoken to over the summer, which was great because I missed everybody so so much!

The soul crushing loneliness and isolation was starting to get to me lol.

Anyway, my cousin also auditioned. Theatre was my thing and now its our thing which is totally fine and I'm okay with this because I have no reason not to be! Its not like I have been stuck in his shadow for my whole life and everytime I do something, he has to swoop in and do it better and now the one place I get to be myself is being invaded hahaha.
-----------------------------------
[Relationship Drama]

C and Ceci are officially together, so I'm working on losing my feelings for C. They are a super cute couple and they're perfect for eachother. I really am happy for them. (Unrelated but Ceci drops like a sack of potatos when she gets scared. I discovered this after scaring her then immediately thinking I killed her so yeah)

Mac broke up with her BF Tyler after like a month. She feels guilty even though he made her feel really unimportant. Tyler is super upset because we're in highschool and month long relationships feel like the end of the world because we don't have real world perspective. Anyway, Tyler has been using to fill the void Mac left, and he thinks I don't know. At his birthday party, he asked if I would come over and cuddle so I did and that was chill but he was pretending it was her the whole time. Real confidence booster right there.

------------------------------------------------
[Family]

My great aunt is staying over and it sucks ass. She's hella transphobic and we got into a fight over my name. She used my name, then corrected herself to DEADNAME ME ON PURPOSE. I called her on her shit and she was all smug, saying

"Well check your ID-"

And I responded with

"Check your attitude Debora, we are NOT close enough for you to correct me on my own name."

Then I dipped so I didn't have to listen to her. She got SUPER mad and had a whole meltdown then left to stay with someone else in town.

She still stops by but I have made it a point to ignore her when she deadnames me and that really pisses her off. So yeah!

Oh, also I got a job. I start Saturday, but idk how long I'm actually going to work there given my schedule with theatre.

-love,

Sky_the_Bi_Guy