Phoenix And Bob's Relationship

Because of the above 👆🏻, it just makes so much since that they'd be besties so, it deserves a chapter!🥳

When Phoenix met Bob, she sort of didn't really get him. LIKE AT ALL. She had WAYYYYYYY too many questions about his call sign, where he was from and well, did I mention the mystery of his call sign that just plagued Phoenix's thoughts???

Well, after she found all that good stuff out, the two became inseparable and the gossips of the rookie pilots.

Every Wednesday night, Bob would come to Phoenix's apartment and would spill all the tea that everyone entrusted Bob with. 

Like,

Hangman secretly is in love with Phoenix and when Bob told her that she nearly chocked on her pizza.

Fanboy's call sign quite literally means he's a Fanboy for Star Trek. Phoenix didn't act too surprised by that given that his call sign on his helmet is in the same font.

Rooster's got three secrets: one: that he also is in love with Phoenix but will never show it (or will he) to Bob's surprise, Phoenix actually kind of liked that idea, but she too, would never show it. Two: he thinks of Maverick as his dad because he barley remembers his own dad. Once, he even almost called Mav dad instead, which Phoenix nearly died of laughter of. And finally, Rooster once burned down his own kitchen by making pop tarts in the toaster. Phoenix died officially this time of laughter.

Coyote and Payback were once a thing! "Surprise, surprise." Phoenix said as she drank her beer.

After the first Wednesday gossip meeting, it became a tradition for the two.