Issei joins Rias' peerage.

500 years have passed since Toad joined Rias' peerage and declared his love for her. Rias had already given her virginity to him. When he met Riser Phenex, he managed to put him in his place by sending a recording of him and Rias having sex and given their virginities to each other. Rias has sent Toad and Koneko to scout Issei because she believes that he has a sacred gear.

Toad: is that him Rias? Rias: that's right dear

Rias: that's right dear. It's him. Issei Hyodou the one of the worst scum of the universe. But we need him for his sacred gear.
Kiba: I don't like him either but it's as Rias said. He's not important but his sacred gear is.
Rias: if Raynare kills him, I will need to reincarnate him.
Toad: fine but if he tries anything to you, I'll slit his throat.
Rias: don't worry dear. He won't. Like you said: if he does, I will give you permission to kill him and take his sacred gear. Besides, my heart belongs to you and you alone.

Timeskip. Nighttime. Issei's "date".

Raynare attacked Issei, just as planned. However, she had been eying Toad since she became a spy for Rias.

Raynare: (I know I'm supposed to kill Issei so Rias can reincarnate him, but isn't she worried that Issei might find out about his reincarnation? I also know that Toad is the white dragon emperor but I have a feeling that Issei will betray Rias. Toad. Please be careful.)

After Raynare completed her mission, she returned to the Gremory mansion and gave her report to Sirzechs. The next morning, Rias healed Issei as planned and informed him to come to the old school building and told him about the supernatural. Issei is ogling Rias like a horny dog but she just gave him a menacing glare at him. Toad did the same.

Toad: a piece of advice you perverted horn dog. Rias is my woman. You will not lay a finger on her. Got that?
Issei: *scared shitless* yes sir.