From a low class devil to a high class one.

After Toad humiliated Riser, Sirzechs has decided to raise Toad's devil rank from a low ranking devil to a high class devil. Because of this, he set up an arranged marriage between Toad and Rias. Rias was happy when she heard about it. Toad had received a message from Sirzechs to meet with the other devil kings. One of them was an energetic girl with a bubbly personality.

???: oh hi! You must be Sona's fiancé

???: oh hi! You must be Sona's fiancé. I'm Serafall leviathan.
Toad: uh nice to meet you. And I'm n just Sona's fiancé, I'm also Rias' fiancé.
Serafall: oh that's right. If you keep rising through the ranks, you might be eligible to be a devil king.
Toad: that might not be too far off the mark.
???: it's very nice to meet you Toad. I am Ajuka Beelzebub. I am the one who created the evil piece system.
???: and I am Fallbium Astaroth.
Ajuka: we came here to present to you your very own evil pieces. As of right now, you are a high class devil, worthy of having 3 to 4 peerages.
Toad: really? Thanks. But why 4 peerages? I thought a high class devil can only have 3.
Ajuka: the 4th is but a backup in case one peerage is out of commission.
Toad: huh. I see. Then I'd better choose my peerage members carefully.
Serafall: don't think about it too hard Toad.
Toad: I'll keep that in mind.

Toad was given 4 sets of chess pieces by Ajuka. Toad is no longer a low class devil but a high class one. He returned to the ORC to tell Rias the news and she became really happy because of it. Her fiancé is becoming even more special than the red dragon emperor.