humiliating the fried chicken.

When Sirzechs showed the footage of Rias and Toad having sex to Riser, Riser became enraged by forcing an entry to the clubroom. But Toad said something that made everybody laugh at Riser.

Riser: Riser demands an explanation for this travesty! Toad:

Toad:

Issei & Kiba: *laughing hysterically*
Rias: *giggling* honey was that really necessary?
Toad: hey. I gotta protect my woman at all costs.
Riser: what's the meaning of this video footage with you and one of pieces Rias?
Rias: oh c'mon Riser. Did you really think I would agree to the engagement? Besides, my boyfriend is the white dragon emperor. My father told me about how you treat women.
Issei: yeah it's true. It even makes me wanna quit being a pervert all together.
Akeno: as Koneko would say: perverts like you are the enemy to all women.
Koneko: preach it sister. Besides, Toad is the only pervert I accept.
Riser: so we were never engaged to begin with Rias?
Rias: don't act so surprised Riser. Our families never liked you.
Asia: besides, Toad has been in Rias' peerage since they were kids 500 years ago. At least that's what Rias told me.
Toad: *smirks* hey Riser guess what?
Riser: what?
Toad:

That's what.
Issei & Kiba: *laughing hysterically*
Rias/ Akeno/ Koneko & Asia:* giggling *
Rias: *giggling* Toad that's not funny.
Toad: you're right Rias. It's hilarious! Better out than in I always say.
Riser: you are vulgar boy.
Toad: *talking through his ass in a gruff voice* by the way Riser, do you have a mint?
The ORC: *laughing hysterically*