CHAPTER 1|

Neveah Heart ρσʋ:
9 years later>>>

" DOCTOR HEART WE NEED YOU IN FOR THE SURGERY" one of the nurses yelled out.

" IM COMING" I yelled out and turning to the nurses.

" Dr. Ross is  here, you guys can push her in the room " I said before turning back
And Running into the ICU.

The surgery took longer than expected. We all separated, some went to eat, and some went to check the other patients. I Sighed looks like it's gonna be a long night.

" finally man that took longer, than usual right" Mia one of the nurse said. We all replied with " mhm" and some replied with " yeah". We were all tired, the patient had four gun wounds, and two knifes stabbed in his thighs.

He lost too much blood it was a good think that they rushed him in. The police was the one that found him. He was laying on the side of the road. The police is still trying to find any of his relatives and how he got those wounds.

After checking on all my patients, I went to check on him. Turning around the corner and into the elevator up to fourth floor only to find guards standing outside the door. I walked closer but they blocked the door.

" Hi excuse me is it okay if I check my patient" I asked one of the guard that was standing on the right.

" Sorry you have to wait a little boss and his family are having a conversation" the guard replied back. I looked at him and smiled and said " that fine I can wait" I went sat behind the counter and started checking all the patients that are on the fourth since I'm taking the fourth floor.

" hey uh doc I got a question" the guard on the left said.

" mhm yeah" I said not looking up at him.

" is it only you that's working here on this floor ?" he asked Looking at me.

" yup I mean I am the only of that raised my hand" I chuckled and replied. For some reason some of the doctors didn't want to take this floor and now that I realize my only patient is their boss.

" you do realize that boss is the only patient you have" the guard said.

" yeah I notice" I replied smiling and feeling embarrassed that I went through all the work on the computer. I sighed and got up went to the cafeteria to get my patients food and went back up with it. The guards finally opened it and I walked in saw lots of people 'damn that's a lot of family' I thought looking down at my clipboard.

" yes honey your right" the lady said laughing. 'Damn she has a sexy ass voice'I thought. Laughter was all I heard and I looked up to see all of them looking at me amused. The lady was laughing so hard but the man that was sitting next to her pulled her on his lap wrapping his arms around her.

" uh sorry I didn't realize that I said that out loud" I said smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of my neck.

" it's okay honey" she replied.
'Omg if she keeps doing that I might just kidnap her for myself' I thought again.

" OH HELL NO THERE IS NO WAY YOUR GONNA KIDNAP MY WIFE" the man said looking at me furiously.

" AWW MAN so I can not take her" I pout looking at him giving him my best puppy eyes.

" uh I- uh No you cannot kidnap my wife shes mine and don't give me those eyes" he said looking away. I tugged his shirt and pout " not even for a day". He shook his head still not looking at me.

" YOU COULD KIDNAP ME" I turned only to see that my patient was the one that said that, I walked over to him and poked his thigh that was injured.

" ah ah that hurt what the fuck man, Your supposed to help me not poke me! " He yelled.

" Well you my patient is annoying" I said walking to the side of his bed and pressed the button so he could sit up. I placed his food on his table tray so he can eat.

" anyway a nurse will be here to run some test on you" I said smiling walking out of the door and turned to the guards " have a good day boys" I said to them.

" than-" my phone rings before the could finish there sentences "sorry I have to take this" I apologized. Looking away and answered the phone.

" hello" I answered.

" Andere Harri. Raped 23 women's, killed 34 innocent children, and stole the Russian shipments" Silas said.

" mhm just send them it through my email." I replied and hung up. Walked into the elevator pressed first floor. Heading to my car and drove to my house took a shower, changed my outfits in to my assassin outfit, and hopped on my motorcycle.

 Speeding towards the abandoned building, looking at my watch alright just in time setting up my sniper and earpiece tap on it

" alright what do you got for me" I said in to the earpiece talking to Silas. " he's actually heading out right now he's the one with two girls coming out" he replied. Looking into the scope " Locked on target" I replied and I waited till he got to the car I aimed and shot one thing that got me was that the two girls who walked he walked out with stayed calm which was weird then I thought to myself ' they were too calm for someone to witness another person get shot at, unless they were gonna actually kill him.'

As they looked around I got up and looked down only to see a man stepping out of the car and looked up we locked eyes. His eyes were grey, he had a scar on his left eye,  his jaw was sharp, and he had tattoos on his neck as we both looked away we both ran and I'm guessing he's running to find me 'ah shit I just realized that he was the fucking Russian mafia leader shit shit I just killed somebody's target and that was not just "SOMEBODY" it's THE FUCKING RUSSIAN MAFIA' running down the stairs into the parking lot, hopped on my motorcycle, and looked back he was standing at the entrance I sighed damn that was close.

I love both my jobs but being a doctor it was like my dream job but when I was growing up I was being told that me being a doctor was useless and how was I going to save lives but I'm the that was taking them. I don't take shit form anyone. So I became  a doctor to save lives by choice and became an assassin by force don't get me wrong I love it because I'm also saving others even if I have to take another to keep the rest save also Being a doctor was just my side job I was more into being assassin.

Anyways I went home parked the motorcycle in the garage and head up to the kitchen to cook my pasta after it was done I sat down and ate when I was down I went to my room changed out of my clothes into my pjs took my laptop and checked my emails replied to them it took three hours looking at  the time it was already 1 in the morning closing my laptop and putting it on my nightstand once my head the pillow I welcomed the darkness.

A/N:
READ MORE TO FIND OUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
* this is my first time writing a story please bare with me*