CHAPTER 3|

|| DMITRIY VOLKOV || POV:
2days before

*knock knock*
"Come in" I said, "boss one of our shipment has been stolen" Jack said, Jack is one of guys that suppose to keep an eye on the shipment. "What?! Did you guys get the person who stoled it?" I asked, "No sir" "What are guys waiting for? The moon to pink?" "Right on it boss" he replied. Freak! I'm getting tired of being nice.

" найди этого ублюдка и приведи его в камеру" this is the third time my shipments has been missing.

These fucking сволочь thinks they could just steal my fucking shipments. I was on my way to the hospital but now I have to go and torture that little сволочь. Shit mom, she's going to "𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥" when I mean fuck me up she's going to fucking use her bat, she's would use it to us when we were kids. Speaking of her she's calling I picked up and answered.

"DMITRIY VOLKOV YOU BETTER HAVE A REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT HERE AT THE HOSPITAL VISITING YOUR COUSIN BEFORE I FUCKING USE MY BAT" mom yelled over the phone. Growing up our parents taught us that no matter what IT WILL ALWAYS BE FAMILY FIRST when it comes to my family. Dad's oldest brother and dad were always close when they were young, dad was the youngest in his family, they're family hated them especially their other brothers. They never liked my uncle and dad, they would torture them so they could "𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜" but that wasn't really the reason. We don't know the whole story. We've only seen their pictures even our grandparents and other cousins. So dad and uncle worked hard to build their mafia to grow strong. When their family found out they ask to be allies long story short when dad's second oldest brother took over he betrayed our mafia. A reason why they didn't just pass it down to us, we had to work for it they even gave us a choice it was either the business or mafia my older brother, and I chose the mafia. I worked so hard to get here and now I'm going to fucking show them how and why I EARNED the title.

" mom someone stole my shipments and this is the fucking third time not the first mom" I said pissed off rubbing my face in frustration.

" mama bear, it's okay I'm still alive." I heard my cousin talking in the background. He was my underboss and they attacked him in his own house. I really need to go to the hospital so we could talk about how the fuck do they know where he lived.

" fine but you better be at the house it's Friday and family dinner" she said and hung up. I reversed and drove to the main headquarters and parked in the garage. I got out and walked in the guards bow in respect I walked to my office and saw that all of my siblings and cousins I grew up with were here too.

" brothers and sisters" I said walking in and headed to my chair " get the fuck off my chair" I said to my brother who was sitting on my chair eating and with his legs on my desk. I walked passed my sisters not before kissing their heads and hugging them. This little bitch walking up to my cousin, took out my gun, and placing it on the table looking at him. He looked up and slowly put his feet down. He got up ran and sat on the couch where all of them were sitting.

" how are you guys?" I asked my sisters ignoring my brothers.

"Good and you?" My youngest sister Katerina replied.

" ouch Were feeling the love here " Alexei said dramatically falling onto our older brothers as they pushed him off.

" you fat shit get off" Lev said as he got up and walked to get a drink. " we need a plan to get this bastard so what do we got girls" he said to our sister and yes they were our spies and assassins. Anyways as they took out the file of the person that stole form me.

" OMG look at you guys, we taught you guys so well" Alexei said wiping his fake tears.

" here's the file, last I heard he's going to meet up with his mates at a club" Kira said rolling her eyes at him and placing it on the table for everyone to see.

An hour later we finished discussing our plan.

" so we expect brie and Mia to do their job, since their so " PROFESSIONAL" at it , right kira. Katerina said rolling her eyes and emphasized "PROFESSIONAL".

" WE don't fucking want you guy to do the job, now all of you leave I have already to much headaches" I said to my siblings. My sisters we arguing with us to let them do the job but father said to not them go to the club. The last time they went on a mission, the guy that the were supposed to question was in the club, long story short they end up killing the poor guy when we specifically told them to "QUESTION" the guy. I shake my head remembering the memory.

The plan is to get brie and Mia dressed up and go to the club and bring him to some "hotel", to have a threesome but we were waiting in the limo so they're going to walk to the limo with us waiting for him, then we take him to the cells, and then we're gonna torture the motherfucker. I'm gonna show them why I became the fucking mafia leader.

We here waiting in the car 30 minutes has passed already yet we're fucking still waiting. Our heads turns to the doors as we heard it open they walked towards the car before they could open it he dropped on the floor with a bullet in his head. I got out so fast looked everywhere until I saw A GIRL what the fuck as we both locked eyes and both looked away I ran when I saw her run towards the exit fuck I need to get her. I ran into the parking lot and saw that's she's already on her bike I stopped fuck how can I let her get alway shit. I ran back to the car told the driver to drive back home. 

" fuck" I yelled slamming the door behind me. I turned towards my brothers and said " Alexei get fuck someone to fucking track all the traffic cameras as a matter of fact all the cameras that was facing the motel across the club I better have that tomorrow" before turning around and walked up to my room changing out of my clothes and dropped on my bed and went to sleep.

A/N: 𝖎 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗! 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌.

сволочь -(bastards)
найди этого ублюдка и приведи его в камеру -( "find that motherfucker and bring him to the cells")

[" 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻"]