CHAPTER 4|

|| NEVEAH HEART || ρσʋ:

The noise of the alarm woke me up stretched my hand over and off it. I sat up looked at the time it 4 in the morning 'ughhh I hate plane rides'. I went in my bathroom and took a shower did my business once I finished I got dressed and head downstairs " mhm smells so good in here" I said walking in the kitchen and sat down waiting for my food to be delivered to me. Looking over to my best friend waiting for him to get me food.
I cleared my throat trying to get his attention, I cleared my throat again and this time he looks up and puts his fork down and gave me the really-bitch look. I smiled at him and looked over to the kitchen and back to him.

" bitch really! You have your own legs" he said rolling his eyes and walked to the kitchen and came back with my food.

" thank you bestie" knowing he hates that word. He turned and glared at me.

" so you ready for today" he said after sitting back down. I sighed and looked at him " I don't know but do you think I should give them a chance?" I asked.

" Give it a try, if they don't treat you right then don't at least you tried but if they do treat you right then see where it's going." He said getting up and putting his plates in the sink and washing them. He came back and took my plate after I was finished. " go get ready we have a plane to catch" he said walking away. I watched him walk to the sink and wash the plates out. 'This bitch did he fucking forget that we have our own jet or he just did it to piss me off' I thought glaring at the back of his head and thinking of different ways to kill him.

" you know I could feel you glaring at the back of my head" he said smirking.

" shut up you better be joking or else your balls is dangling from your ears." I said climbing the stairs and went to my room and changed got all my thing ready. I couldn't help but have a flashback to that painful day.

-𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆-
" Sarafina and Nevaeh Valentino please report to the main office" the announcer called out. Sarafina frown 'did Nevaeh do something stupid again' she thought. Sarafina always blamed Nevaeh for being a burden and a mistake. She blamed Nevaeh because HER FAMILY abandoned her here with Nevaeh.
Her father told her that he was coming to get her today. Her father kept in touch with her these pass years. Father said and I quote " get ready we're coming to get you, Nevaeh needs to learn some lessons". When they reached the office and opened the door Nevaeh was shocked to see her family inside ' did they come back to get us' she thought little did she know she was going to be left behind.

" Sarafina and Nevaeh as you guys can see your parents are here to get ONLY Sarafina" the headmistress said.

" b-but I thought were both going?" Nevaeh stuttered. As she looked over to her parents her dad looked at her with a emotionless face she turned to her mother but she was looking down and tears was all she saw on her mothers face, when she turned to her brothers they didn't look at her. ' is this what they want? How could a family abandoned another? Do they even fucking love me?
WHO am I kidding they had always and WILL always favor her, is this what it feels like to be abandoned? she thought. She looked down at her feet as tears dropped, she didn't know what the feeling was, yeah she was not always apart of their ' MOIVE NIGHTS OR BROTHERS AND SISTER DAY' but she never felt this kind of pain it feels like her heart was ripped out of her chest. Her family was shocked to see tears but her mother was in pain yeah it wasn't the first time Nevaeh cried to her but this time and this time it was so painful she couldn't bare to be in the same room with her husband. Nevaeh ran out of the office and went up to her room locked herself inside. That day she had promised herself to never cry over her family and that was their first and last to see her ever cry in front of her.
-𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆-
After getting changed into my clothes took my suitcase and my bag and walked down to see that he was at the staircase waiting for me. " come on we don't have all day, dumbass" he said taking my stuffs and putting it in the car as we walked out, we got in and the driver dove to the airport. Once we reached the airport and got everything in I went straight to the bedroom jumped on it and went to sleep.

" Nevaeh, come on we're here" was all I heard I opened my eyes and saw that we were already in front of the house. I turned and looked at Silas with a questioning look " you slept the whole plane and car ride" he said opening his door and walked over to my door and opened it.

" come on, remember what I said okay" he said getting my things out of the car.

" yeah and thanks for the ride" I said hugging him.

" I'll see you at mom and dads house" he replied kissing my forehead and got in his car.

I turned around and was about to knock but the door open there stood my mother with a spatula she smiled " come in, love" she said opening the door wide and I walked in with my suitcase standing there awkwardly looking around. Everything has changed.

" come on their in your father's office" she said smiling at me. He not my fucking father I wanted to say but was to tired to causes any problems on my first day here. I sighed and walked after her once one of the maids came and took my bags. Once we got to his office she knocked and opened the door when she opened the door everyone was inside all of them was there sitting on the couches.

" good you here" he said with a blank face. I raised my right eyebrow and smirk. ' oh father you don't know how much I'm going to ruin this family' I thought.

" yup here I am" I said walking to sit at the end of the table. The table was in front of the door as you walk in, turning on the left there was a plant next to the door, a picture of all of them hanging on the wall, next to the picture was a bookshelf, and then his desk behind his desk there's a big window surprisingly it had a nice view, on the right you walk two step down the whole couch was there with a little coffee table.

All of us were sitting on the meeting table, father sat a cross me at the end of the table on his left his wife sat there, on his right was his daughter Sarafina, next to Sarafina was Leo the eldest son, a cross Leo was Ricco, next to Ricco was Royce, a cross him was sawyer, next to sawyer was me, and a cross me was Nixon.

" your going to be staying here now" father said.

" okay can you call one of the maids to show me where my room is at" I asked and sat there patiently. Mhm your funny if you think i would actually follow what this bastard just said. There was nothing to say we all sat there trying to think about what to say. Once one of the maid came I walked out I didn't want to be in the same room as them. I opened the room it was clean and very white, I walked to the bed and went to the closet saw that the maids unpacked everything, I took some pajamas and changed went to the bed and lay down to welcome the darkness.

A/N: sorry for the long wait
What are you thoughts?