Prolog

On a planet, there was a battle between five teenagers who were TAPOPS members and a power spheres hunter. The teenagers manage to save the power sphere from him. But in doing so, they used a lot of their energy and have a lot of bruises.

"Give that power sphere to me!"

"Never!"

Finally, they managed to defeat him. Not long after that, TAPOPS arrived to take the power sphere hunter to TAPOPS Space Prison. They walked closer to the hunter to tied him up.

"You lose. Just give up now"

"Heh.. I may have lose, but that doesn't mean that you win! Hiyargghhh!"

"What?!"

A big portal appeared and kept on pulling them in. Because of the sudden attack, they didn't have the time to hold themselves from falling in it.

"AARRRGGGHHH!!!"

Then, everything went dark.

Somewhere...

A big portal appeared in the sky. The five teenagers fell from the portal and land on the ground in the forest. Most of them were unconcious.

One of them was about to loss his concious until he heard some foot steps coming towards them. He was too tired to the point his vision become blurry and he can't hear anything. He saw some people running towards them.

"Ar..ou...kay?"

He couldn't hear what they said but he assume that they were asking if he's okay or not. He tried to speak even though he knows he didn't have the energy to speak right now.

"Plea..se... help... us.."

Then, everything went black. He completely went unconcious. At least, there were some people who can help them, he thought.