Chapter 5: "I guess your just like me"

A/N: Hi guys sorry i haven't uploaded in a while because i don't really have the motivation to write, and I don't know how to continue this, so I'm just gonna wing it😅

{Cale's POV}

It is the 2nd day of the Banquet, i would rather not  go to maintain the image of me being a trash, but something tells me i should go. As I arrived in the Banquet Hall, All the nobles are whispering. I go to the Crown Prince for some explaination, i saw him in a corner alone, i walked up to him and asked him what is going on, "Well apparently a pink-haired lady named Irene stated Lady Candmione's fiancee and her were inlove, and told the nobles that Lady Candmione is forcing her fiancée to break it off with Irene" The Crown Prince explained.

{Alberu's POV}

As i finished explaining to Cale the situation, he looked worried and said "then what are all the nobles gossiping about?". "Well after Irene said that to all the nobles, somebody started a rumour of Lady Candmione being a Villaness", Cale suddenly asked where is Lady Candmione, "Somewhere in the garden i think" i said to him, he quickly turned away and went to the Garden.

{Cale's POV}

As i ran to the garden i saw Leilin sitting at a gazebo, i walked up to her. I sat next to her and she smirked.

{Leilin's POV}

I saw Sir Cale approaching as he sat down next to me, i smirked, "you already know the rumours don't you?", "Of me being a Villaness". "Yes i do", "well i guess your like me" he said, i was confused "What?" I questioned him, he grinned and said "You don't know of the rumours of me being the Trash of The Count's Family?".

A/N: i know that was short but i will upload again tomorrow 💕