Chapter 15

CALE POV

i was walking through the garden, carrying mine and Leilin's child who was wrapped around a fine linen faux fur blanket, Perion looked up at me, then giggled, he is very adorable.

When suddenly, that Octavious guy emerged out of the bushes, he looked at me then smirked, "hello sir cale, taking the baby out for some fresh air?" he said

"Yes, why are you here? this garden is only for the henituse family." i replied sternly, holding perion closer.

"oh? only for the henituse family? then why did i saw yeou and leilin enter here the other day?" he said snarkily

"Leilin IS a Henituse, she is my wife" 

"Oh i see....." 

"Now leave before i call the guards" 

"Alright alright, no need to get all worked up sir cale"

Octavious left, but the anger still burning inside me, but for some time i calmed down, i looked down at perion to see him sleeping, i smiled and sighed.

i continued walking through the garden, thinking of ways of how to get rid of those weird siblings, their so creepy, i just want them to get out of my property.

but of course, these are my wife's childhood friend and they make her happy, and i do not want to take her happiness away.

so i'll just have to endure them for a little while.....whatever.. as long as they do not mess up mine and the crown prince's plans for the upcoming war....

Wait..... what's there last name again? Faustiver was it? i don't think there is a name like that in our kingdom.... are they even in the records?........ i'll do a little background check on them just in case.