ch.4 finding first love

*AUTHORS POV*

the bell rang. she went to hers and lias room.
lia was still not better. so, she thought of bringing her medicine and food for lia. she was on her way back to the room after buying food n medicine. Suddenly someone from behind grabbed her shirt and pulled her back which made her food drop.
she turned back, it was her class bully, Taehyung. she saw taehyung holding her necklace.

 she saw taehyung holding her necklace

(IMAGE OF NECKLACE)

the necklace was so precious to her but she didn't know why. something, somewhere it was somewht ralated to the dream which was hunting her for the past 2 years.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*
I got shocked seeing that necklace. I ran to the gents bathroom nearby. I washed my face twice and thought for a while.....
how tf can she have the necklace?? it was... ohh! if she could have my same necklace the was she my childhood friend and my... my first love??

N.. no way!! uhh! my first love was with me until this moment and I couldn't just realise? bit why don't she also doesn't react? maybe she doesn't remember!!

*YN's POV*
what's with him?? I was almost upset! uhh! my food! I need to buy new ugh! what's wrong with that boyy?!?!

*TIME SKIP*
*Next Day Lunch Break*

I was on the waiting line for food. it was a long line and I was at the back. I was in other world thinking abt some stuff suddenly, someone grabbed the plate out of my hand. it was Taehyung, I ran behind him. he already had food served. I ran and stood near him. he turned back and saw me.

Tae : heyy! Jennie-aah
he gave me the food
Jen :w.. why?
Tae : what? is there any problem if I buy you food?
Jen : n.. no it's not like that I mean - - -
Tae : aaah, I understand! now eat this... don't skip your meals

he smiled.. that boxy smile......
I've tbh never seen him smiling...

after lunch break. I was sitting on my bench, completing my notes. taehyung came and kept something on my desk without saying a word or giving a glance, he went