CHAPTER 16

Tears started falling of my eyes...
I saw a photo frame of his mom and a necklace beside it.
I couldn't believe what I realized.

(Note:Taehyungs mom was familiar to Jennie as she saw her in her dreams which was hunting her for the past years. she realized that taehyungs mom (Mrs. Kim) killed her mom. her heart was weak by then. and the necklace, when Jen was young her mom worked in a home as a maid in a actress house. tae's mom was the actress. one day jennie's mom figured out the secret relationshipof Mrs. Kim with another man and told her Master Mr. Kim.
in that case, taehyungs parents had to spilt up do they did. until that day, when Jen went with her mom, she became friends with Tae. they both  were close friends and gifted each other a necklace Which now jen saw at taehyungs table. Jen didn't know it was taehyung and his mom killed her mom)..

I started to cry, Taehyung came to me seeing me cry.
Tae:what h..happened Jen..?
I was unato say. he looked at the table, And saw the necklace.
Tae : *he smiled *oh! you just realized I was your child friend?
I was sobbing.
he hugged me warmly.
"m..my mo.. mom--" I busted into hard tears.
tae:what happened to yur mom?
he patted my back.
I removed myself from him.
me:didn't you know or you kept hiding?
tae:what are you talking abt?
I wiped out my tears.
me:so, it was your mom who ended my mom's story ryt? what did she do wrong... it was your mom... *I sighed*

(note: Taehyung thought jennie's mom passed away in a normal car accident but didn't know his mom killed her)
tae:what did my mom do? *he started constantly at my eyes*
me: 4 years, 4 years ago... it happened right in front of my eyes.
I saw her face clearly which I see every day in my dream. I guess you knew it but kept acting like you didn't
tae:but jenn--
me: it's f... fine I'm going now..
I walked back and Taehyung stopped me by holding my hand, I pull my hand out.i could see the tear in his eye but I didn't mind.
I got home. everything was explained to lia and jungkook. that day I cried a lot... a lot and didn't ate any of my meals.. I skipped school for almost 2 week. taehyung kept messaging me but I didn't respond. I went to my mom's grave and prayed everyweekend and jungkook moved to his house.
another day... I woke up. I didn't saw that dream today. I got off my bed. and brushed. I planned to go to classes today as I ws feeling better. I wish I never saw Taehyungs face again.

*in school*
class was going on. I scribbled on my note. I was totally distracted. I slowly turned my head right to see what was taehyung doing. gawwd!! he was staring at me like I did some sorta crime. then I acted like he didn't exist.
it was interval. Taehyung was not in class. I got out of the class and searched for him. found him, at last! he was sitting on the garden. I went and stood in front of him.
me: look.. if things are like this.. you know right what we should do? so we'll - -
tae:breakup *he looked up on me*
tae:breakup! ryt
me:uh? yea!
tae:I knew this
me:you should have told me before.
he rolled his eyes and went from there.

*DAYS PASSED*
me and taehyung weren't even friends.
Jungkook and Taehyung became friends again.
And an unexpected thing!
Me and lia sitting for lunch. Jungkook came and sat in between us. I thought he was here to propose me once again. he told "you may or may not know that I love you, but I know that I love you so I think you so should know that..."
he turned to lia "I love you lia"
lia had her mouth opened cuz her secret crush had just proposed her. yea... lia liked jungkook from the day he stayed at out house. So, they're our new class couple.

Annual exams was coming so I focused on my studies. one day, as usual, I went  to my moms grave and was praying, and then I heard a voice.