20.and the story twists

CHAPTER 20

*Taehyung pov*

I woke up. it was a terrible night but it's okay. I feel like there's something much worse to come. I turned side.
I expected this. Jennie who was sleeping beside me wasn't here. even though i expected, it doesn't mean it's normal.
I quickly got up and began to search her in corners of this extra huge mansion.
tap. tap.
I was still looking around.
tap. tap. tap.
what was that?
tap. tap. tap.
wait....
tap. tap
it must be Jennie!!
tap. tap.
it comes from upstairs.
tap. tap.
I followed the sound and ended up in a stairs. a wooden rusty stairs with spider webs. at the 2nd floor. the top most floor. I climbed up. it was so dusty there.
tap. tap.
yes. it's from here, the door in front of me.
tap. tap.
I opened the door.
tap. tap. tap. tap. tap. tap. tap.
"hha! my little nephew's here"
I saw my mom... no.. her sister. I'll never dare to call her my aunt. it's embarrassing. I saw su-byung.
me: *panic* where's jennie
su-byung:I was the one who made that sound darling.
she rolled her eyes and stepped beside.
"here, here's your girl"
Jennie was tied up.blood on her hands and forehead.
I went to Jennie and fell on my knees. i got my hands on the rope to untie it. I pulled a loops back but su-byung pushed me back.
*AUTH ORS POV*
unfortunately, Taehygot his arm scratched in a rusted iron edge. he was bleeding. his back also hurted, his spines were hurting . he couldn't move. su-byung took a knife (which had a sharp edge) and walked towards Jennie.
Jennie  was tensed about Taehyung. su-byung raised her hand and made the knife towards Jennie in such a force............

READ THE REST IN CHAPTER 21