FIRST INTERACTION

Taehyung came and kept someing in on my desk, without saying a word or giving a Glace, he went.
I looked, it was my necklace.........

*TIME SKIP *
2 WEEK LATER

He did all good deeds to me. he bought me food often, and some of his gang mates was bullying me he stopped them and behaved sweet.
Who imagined a Bully being so kind and sweet? uhh but still I don't understand him.

I stare at Kai more often. I'm feeling so good while he's around. Yesterday, he shared his snacks with me and saved me from slipping on stairs. when I was about to fall he caught me on my hip and we both... eye-to-eye!!! oh my gaawd 🦋 butterflies here and there 🦋.

*TIME SKIP*
it was physics period. I had to use bathroom so with permission, u went. then I washed my face and washed my hands with a lavender fragrant handwash. I wiped my hands and walked here and there so I could waste some time and skip physics class. physics was my weak subject. I slowly, really slowly started walking to class. there was 25 more minutes. how slow I walk, I'll have to attend the rest 20minutes.
i was walking, thinking of a way I could escape and that's when someone pulled me back and had me pinned on the wall. Taehyung!! he stared at me that I couldn't resist. my heart was fluttering. he stared  straight into my eyes. I pushed him back and said
*AUTHORS POV*
Jen :what are you up to? you've been acting so strange since 2 weeks
Tae: how can I not act strange?
Jen : uhh?
Tae :you owe my hear--
Jen : what all are you saying! I have to go..*walking away *
Taehyung pulled her hands back and kissed her. her eyes widened. he kissed her so roughly. he could feel her soft plump lips. her held her hips tightly so he didn't lose the grip. she unknownly enjoyed the moment and her hands softly hugged behind his neck. Taehyung broke the kiss and said
Tae : so you like it?
Jen : wh... what.. i *sigh*
she ran away.......
*JENNIE'S POV*

uh.. why am I smiling God. I hate him so much I better control myself and don't get him near me...

it was the last period. My mind was full of what just happened. the bell rang. I was going to wash my face to fresh up my mind but... I saw a thing that I shouldn't see. K..kai was k...kis..sing som.. someone.. I walked slowly towards them. I stepped too slowly so that they couldn't hear me... it was.......