Meeting Aki

You just transferred into Blossom High and were assigned a dorm with two other people . You take a deep breath in as you open the door. Upon looking around, you notice what you assume was one of your roommates sitting on the floor, eating a bag of Geniusfood Popcorn he was wearing a oversized hoodie with a yin yang pattern that reminded you of some sort of mandala artwork. he was also wearing a baggy pair of pants and a beanie that seemed to shift a bit although- it might have been your eyes playing tricks on you.

"You must be my dormmate" he said without looking up at you, keeping his eyes glued to his phone

"Yeah, I am. My name's  and I just transferred from..."

"I didn't ask for your life story!"

"Sorry..."

"You should be" he looked up at you, noticing you reach over towards the tv remote. "Don't touch my stuff..."

"That's the Tv remote, I don't think its yours necessarily."

"You know what? Fuck you..." he went back to starring intently at his phone 

"That was pretty rude, uhmm... sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Aki... Aki Frost... You best to not forget that..." he bared his teeth at you, seemingly trying to seem aggressive but ended up only looking cute.  You roll your eyes and go to find an area that didn't make Aki tick when you were in it , Eventually, you find a door with a sign on it reading 'Aki's Room: Keep out'. Ignoring the room for now, you continue down to the next room with the sign blank, deciding  that this has to be your room you turn the knob and enter. 

The room had a simple bed and a dresser, and looked untouched by anything, minus the lack of cobwebs. From your brief encounter with Aki, he didn't seem to be the type to actually clean with this much dedication so you concluded it must have been your other dormmate.