Halloween party

(this is technically part of the cannon Aki storyline, its a holiday special)

"Ugh... stupid zippers..." Ruta groans as she tries to zip up a tattered looking dress "hey Y/N! Can I get some help?

"Sure" you help her with the zipper, it was surprisingly hard to zip up. You drop the obvious question "What exactly are you?... you look like some sort of doll from the 1930s "

Ruta giggled her usual obnoxious smile was made more prominent with faceprint on her cheeks, making her face appear almost like a ventriloquist doll "I'm not a doll. I'm a possessed doll"

"Same Difference!" you hear Aki call out from the other room. You couldnt seem but he seemed to be struggling aswell, although, you knew better than to burst into his room

"Ah! and you think YOUR costume is any better" Ruta snapped back

"Shut up- it was the only thing that fit me at Ghost Halloween"

"What is it?" You ask Ruta.

"Your gonna find out soon!" Ruta giggled

Aki audibly sighed and opened the door to his room,  he was wearing a neat suit and tie, dress shoes, and white gloves, his hair and ears were dyed black, almost the same color as ash, his nails appeared much neater than usual, possibly fake nails. "Fuck you Ruta..." he seemed to regret his choice of costume, shown by the embarrassed look on his face.

Ruta, on the other hand, could not stop laughing. At this point she was rolling on the floor with laughter

"Awww your a cute little neko butler~" you tease him

"Shut up! I'm not cute!" he stammered, ears folding back. "I'm Going to get changed." he grumbled and walked off 

"wait! Aki!" you chase after him, finding him in his room. "Wait! don't get changed! it looks good on you..." he grumbled at you. 

"Fine... just for you" he sighed and walked over to you "lets go then..."

A few minutes later the three of you arrived at The Lotus, a local restaurant you've been to multiple times, after getting out of the car, you hold the door open and reach out for him to take your hand, as if you were helping a girl in a dress out of a car. "alright! lets go..." 

Upon entering the restaurant the neko's ears folded back, already annoyed at the sound "are you HAPPY" he looked around, knowing him, he was most likely looking for food. 

"the food is over there..." you sigh, pointing him over to the table full of diferent snacks "just call out if you need me, or you want to go home..." 

he rolled his eyes  "alright mom..." let out a sigh as he walked away, grumbling as he bit into a peice of cheese.  You return to the party, meeting up with Ruta, who naturaly, was already on the dancefloor.