Moving In

You put your bookbag down next to your bed. It was the same bag you have been using throughout highschool, a simple blue bag with a School of Magic patch you got from a summer camp you went to when you were 13.  As you began to unpack your bag, someone knocked on the door. You sighed and walked over to the door, before opening the door  "Yes?"

"Ah! You must be our new dormmate!" a chipper usagi (or a bunny girl) in a plaid skirt and a button down shirt  smiled warmly "I'm Ruta! here I baked some cookies!" she holds out a tray of vanilla chunk cookies, offering one to you. You sample one of the cookies. They tasted amazing despite your hatred for anything vanilla. "These are great! I'm _ by the way!" You smile at her as she leaves to go to her room. 

After some time lounging around and making your room feel more comfortable you decide to take a look around the dorm, as you walk down the hallway the sign on Aki's door caught  your attention once more, letting your curiosity get the best of you, you slowly open the door and look around. His room's layout  looked similar to yours. He had  baby blue wallpaper, a poster of an Alt rock band 'Graverobbers', his computer, and his dresser, which had its bottom drawer open

Taking a look inside you find a simple blue leather covered diary on top of a ton of baggy pants. seeing as your already this deep into the rabbit hole you decide to read a bit. the notes seemed to be scribbled down furiously making only certain words recognizable.

"HEY! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" the voice of Aki came from the rooms doorway. His face was red in embarrassment and his hands were clenched, squeezing a water bottle in his hand in anger. "HOW FAR DID YOU READ?"