INCORRECT QUOTES & DRABBLES

(1) WILLIAM SNAKEPEARE 
college au

Sai, holding a python: Guys, I impulsively bought a snake, what do I name him
Naruto: You did WHAT–
Sasuke: William Snakespeare.

SAI FUMBLED WITH THE KEYS TO HIS DORM FOR A SECOND, shifting the large container he held. A fed-up hiss came from the cage, and panicked squeaks came from his shopping bag. He managed to swing the door open, and stumbled inside, shutting the door behind him before one of the campus officers or other students came around. Luckily, most other students went home for the holidays.

"HEY, SAI!"

Sai smiled as Naruto waved furiously at him from the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Naruto-kun."

"I didn't see you all morning, where'd you go? Was it interesting?"

"Are you bored?"

"How could you tell?"

"You're usually not that interested in the things I'm doing." Sai noted and Naruto's lips pulled at a grimace.

"Ehehe... whoops? Sorry about that Sai."

"It doesn't bother me." Sai shrugged, "So don't apologize for it."

"What's under that?"

Sai and Naruto both turned to see Sasuke in the hallway, a towel on his shoulders and looking suspiously at the white cover over the container.

"How was fencing?"

Sasuke paused and looked him in the eyes. His gaze would be intimitating to anyone else, but Sai met it with a blank yet slightly mischevious stare.

"You're not answering my question."

"Last I heard you were struggling with the riposte."

"If you must know I mastered that move today." Sasuke gritted his teeth, "And I was not struggling, I was practicing."

"Ah, of course."

"I find your tone rich coming from a man who left the fencing club."

"Left the fencing club with the rank of Chūbu, dear friend." Sai corrected with a smile, "And more knowledge and years in fencing than anyone in the club, which makes me coming to the meetings useless. But if Orochimaru-sensei enjoyed my company that much perhaps I will stop by next meeting."

"I don't miss you at all, but your Chūbu skills would've been helpful in the last match."

"If the team relies on a person and collapses completely when they leave, perhaps that's a problem with the team."

Sasuke seethed and Naruto sweat-dropped.

"Okay, okay, BEFORE we start this again, how about we uh... do something else?"

"Good idea Naruto-kun."

"Yeah," Sasuke agreed, "Like finding out what's under that cover."

"You aren't going to give up on this are you?"

"Yeah, I kinda wanna know now too."