The Aftermath

WARNINGS!!! ⚠️ THIS PART HAVE SPOILERS OF CURRENT ARC AND ISSUE 20. PLEASE DONT READ IT IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE SPOILERS. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS STORY.

.

.

.

Elemental dimensions

"You two finally back." Gempa hugs both gloomy Blaze and Ais.

"You don't know how worried I am," Gempa whispers making Blaze and Ais smile softly.

"Sorry," Ais mumbled as Gempa released Blaze and him from the hug.

"Don't feel bad Ais. You have done a good job there." Taufan suddenly appears beside Ais while winking at him.

"You only said that because he followed after your step." Halilintar comment.

"Don't be bitter Hali. You know our fight is an accident." Taufan said.

"And you know between them and us, they are more accidentally here. Besides, you never apologize to me." Halilintar reply.

"Aww, Hali. That's a long time ago. It is when we were kids. Don't be bitter. Nah?" Taufan again suddenly appears beside Halilintar. And Halilintar just rolled his eyes.

"You two alright?" Duri asks Blaze and Ais.

"We are alright. Don't worry Duri." Blaze replied and smile softly at to plant element.

"Err, Taufan?" Solar suddenly calls after Taufan.

"Yes, Solar?" Taufan replies as he stops teasing Halilintar who looks annoyed.

"Our emblem suddenly glows," Solar said while pointing at the above where seven elemental emblems there.

"It's fusion." Gempa suddenly said.

"It's Taufan and Solar turn now?" Halilintar asks Gempa.

"Seem like it. Do you like it Taufan?" Gempa asks Taufan who froze.

"I...I got my first fusion?" Taufan mumbled as he can't believe it.

"Congrats Taufan." Duri kindly said.

"Yes. Congrats!!" Both Blaze and Ais said at the same time.

"Solar, guide Taufan. Don't just stand there." Duri suddenly hit Solar back.

"Aww. What was that for?" Solar tries to rub his back.

"Hehehe." Duri chuckles instead.

"Go Taufan," Halilintar said to still frozen Taufan.

"Yes. Go Taufan. Help us persuade Panglima Yanaari and Gardu." Gempa said.

"I will. Let's go Solar!" Taufan said in high spirit and pull Solar with him.

"I'm off, Duri," Solar said to Duri.

"Fighting Solar, Taufan," Duri shouts to both of them who waves at him back.

As soon as Taufan and Solar disappear to go out of elemental dimensions, Duri's expression turns sad but since he's ahead of the others, they couldn't see him.

While there's one element that looks so quiet. As soon as Taufan and Solar are out, he slips away from another four.

It's Blaze.

Ais notice that his partner walk away so he didn't hesitate to go after him.

When he sees Blaze sitting near the lake that exists in this dimension, he was so close to approaching him but he stops when Blaze hugs both of his knees and hides his face in them. So, Ais hide behind the nearest huge tree that exists there.