Separate Part 5

"Why??" Blaze keeps on asking and crying in Andy's embrace before Andy's eyes meet with Amato.

"Tok Andy!" Blaze cried in Andy's embrace.

"I want to forget! I want!!!" Blaze cried hard while clutching Andy's sleeve tight.

"I want..." Blaze cries hard before he starts to choke with his tears.

"Calm down Blaze. Calm down." Andy tried.

"..." Blaze seems can't answer him as he has trouble breathing.

"I... can't... brea...the!" Blaze starts to hit his chest.

"Blaze!" Another voice interrupts but Blaze can't seem to pay attention to that as he makes a choking sound.

"Breath Blaze! Breath!! You're safe now!" Someone said to him.

Blaze knows it's not his Tok Andy voice. But someone else he knows well.

"Ayah is here. Calm down, Blaze. I got you. You're safe. Air is safe. Everyone is safe. No one will hurt you or others anymore. Ayah will protect you." The voice said.

"Ayah!!!" Blaze cried as he recognize that he was now in his father's warm embrace.

"Ayah!!!!" Blaze calls again.

"I'm here. Breathe. Just breath. Calm down, Blaze. It's alright now!" Amato keeps on calming Blaze down while caressing his back softly.

"Shhh. I'm here. You're safe. Everyone is safe." Amato keeps on telling him to assure him.

The cries finally turn to a hiccup sound. Blaze always feels safe and peaceful every time he's in his father's warm embrace. He always feels protected when there's too much for him to handle his panic attack.

His eyes start dropping. Before he falls asleep, he heard someone telling something to his father.

"Amato! You must come home now. Ais have lost control!"

That's the last thing Blaze heard before he let the temporary darkness take him again.

.

.

.

"What???" Amato shout.

"Dato Andy, please!" Amato said as he handed over the now sleeping Blaze in Andy's care.

"Go to your other sons. They need you too." Andy said as he holds sleeping Blaze in his arm.

"I will try to come back to Blaze as soon as I can. I'm forever in debt with you, Dato Andy."  Amato said in a rush.

"No. It's not only about Blaze. It's about others too. Go to Ais. He needs you too. You need to talk and explain to him about Blaze's conditions. He needs to know so he will stop blaming himself or others." Andy said to Amato.

"Amato, your house is now frozen. Faster. I have been tracking how powerful the ice power Ais have been released." Mechabot interrupt.

"Coming!" Amato said.

"I will leave Blaze in your care, Dato Andy," Amato said as he rush out of the room with Mechabot and Pian.

"What's the trigger, Pian?" Amato ask.

"I'm not sure but Gempa is saying that Ais found out from Duri about Blaze being alive." Pian answer before three of them completely out of the room.

"Is...Ais are okay...Tok Andy?" The weak voice asks him when he makes sure his father is already out of the room.