Separate: Epilogue

"Wake up my dear sons. We already arrived at Pulau Rintis." Amato woke all his sons up. 

After they resolve the misunderstanding, all the siblings want Blaze to go back with them to Pulau Rintis again, especially Ais.

Blaze wants to refuse at first because he actually doesn't want to leave his Tok Andy as he's the one who always takes care of him before but Tok Andy actually tells him it's alright now, that he can live with his family again.

Tok Andy also said that he could come whenever he liked to come so that's what made Blaze finally agree.

"Let's go, Blaze. I want to bring you to this one place." Ais suddenly said making Blaze back to reality.

"Wait Ais, don't cheat. Bring out your and Blaze's belongings first." Halilintar said.

"I'm sorry Abang Hali, but could you help me and Blaze for that?" Ais said as he pulled Blaze to run with him before his twin could say anything.

"Hey, Ais!" Both temper duo could hear their eldest rant but quickly escaped.

.

.

.

"Ais, where do you want to bring me?" Blaze asks as both of them still running to an unknown destination.

"Don't worry about it. Just follow me and don't let go of my hand, Blaze." Ais said surprised Blaze a little before he softly smiled.

"Urm. I wouldn't let go of your hand, Ais." Blaze said as he tightened the grip.

Not long after that, Ais finally stopped making Blaze stop too.

"We are here!" Ais announce.

"Wow. It's pretty." Blaze said as he saw the scenery in front of him. It's a beach.

"I always come here if I feel sad or remember about you, It's like my secret place to escape from everything," Ais tell made Blaze look at him sadly.

"Ais.," Blaze mutter.

"But I'm happy though I finally could bring you," Ais said cheerfully making Blaze yet again smile at him.

"It's good to go back here," Blaze said cheerfully and sat down.

"I'm glad too that you're back." Ais mumbles and sits beside his twin.

"Sorry, for the misery I have put you through before, Ais," Blaze tells sadly.

"It's alright. It's past already. And honestly, if not because of your word back then, I don't think I will survive. I might lose my life." Ais honestly tells him startling his twin. Blaze wants to retort but Ais quickly cuts him.

"But I glad I didn't. Or you will end up more miserable than you were before." Ais adds.

"Your word back there, when you said you love me the most, really a wake-up call." Said Ais to Blaze who just remained silent.

"I wasn't nicest to you don't I before you disappear. We might be the compatible duo among our siblings, but I rarely ever hang out with you if it's not practice-related." Ais said again.

"So...for me to lose you after you tell me that you love me the most among our siblings, I just can't accept that I can't return it," Ais says again.

"You...are a good twin of mine. And I realize how much I become ignorant toward you. So, I hold on to your word." Ais said.

"You're really an idiot. Even if I happen to die, you can't live the way you were before, Ais. Even if you think you were ignorant toward me before our separation, isn't it also part of my fault that I annoyed you the most?" Blaze asks him back make Ais startled.