Separate Part 3

"I'm sorry but...who are you?" The person Ais hugs asks making him release himself from his hug.

"You... it's me, Air. Api, it's me Air. Although I change my name to Ais, I'm Air." Ais said as he grip the person who look like his twin on his shoulder tightly.

"Maybe you have mistaken me for someone else. I don't know anyone's name Api." The new person said coldly and remove Ais's hand from him.

"No!!! You're Api. I know you're my twin!!" Ais said devastated.

"I'm sorry, I never had twins in my life. I have never had siblings either. You have mistaken me for your twin." The new person replies.

"No!!! Don't do this to me, Api. Don't push me away. Don't you know how hard it's to live without you???" Ais said as he again pull the person in front of him into a hug.

"And I tell you already I don't know you. Stop hugging me!" The person replies coldly before he releases himself from Ais. He also distances himself from Ais.

"Look. I don't know what happens to you or your twin, but I'm not him." The new person tells.

"But...I know. It's you. You have the same face as mine. And you have your white hair too. Api, it's me, Air." Ais said as he try to get close to the new person in front of him only for the said person to step back.

"And I told you I don't know you. Are you this persistent? Even if we do share similarities, it doesn't make us brothers." The new person said to him.

"Api..." Ais again tries to reach him but the person slaps his hand away.

"Stop calling me that. I'm Blaze. Since I was young, my name is Blaze. I don't know someone named Api!" Blaze told him firmly.

"And please respect my privacy. You can't jump to people you don't know only for you to claim that he/she is your family just because they resemble your twin or brother." Blaze tells him again before walking away from Ais who freeze at his place.

Like a getting slap, Ais tears fall again from his eyes. Why did he become a crybaby since he come here?

"I...I lost my twin three years ago." Ais suddenly mumbled but it was loud enough for Blaze to hear him and stop.

"He looks exactly like you. And he...we never see his corpse. All we know is that he's dead. But I can't believe it. I know my twin does not die. At least not until I got confirmation that he's died." Ais said as he look up and look at Blaze back.

"And you thought I'm your dead twin?" Blaze said as he turns around.

"Yes. Api has been missing at Kota Hilir here where my family and I use to live before. So, you... it makes sense if you're him since you're...here." Ais reply.

"Look. I'm sorry about what happened to your twin. But you can't come at other people only for you to claim that we are your dead twin." Blaze tells him.

"I know. He's not dead. He's not." Ais's voice wavers.

"Why did you insist that he's still alive then? He could be dead already even if you don't see his body." Blaze asks back.

"Because I know he wouldn't leave me alone! He wouldn't leave others alone." Ais told him.

"Ais. Go home. You can't do this. You have to let him go." Blaze's voice unexpectedly becomes soft. He pats Ais's head before walking away from him leaving Ais alone.

"Why? Why do people always ask me to move on?? WHY???" Ais asks as he let himself fall to the ground.

.