Chapter 8

Yuji had been brutally beaten with his fingersburned off from the earlier attack that he hadgone through, Y/n ran to his side

burned off from the earlier attack that he had
gone through, Y/n ran to his side.

"Yuji!"

"Y/n I thought you went with Fushiguro!" She
sighed and held his face in her hands.

"I can't leave you to leave alone, you're special
to me. I'll fight by your side!" Yuji smiled and
got back up.

Y/n went straight for the curse with her katana
slicing its chest repeatedly but they were too
shallow the curse quickly moved away at
each cut, The curse smirked as it grabbed the
back of her uniform and slamming her back to
the ground with it repeatedly stomping on her
abdomen.

Yuji ran up to the curse with cursed energy
surrounding his fist, he went for the punch but
it barely did anything.

"Dammit!" Yuji heard a howl, Megumi had sent
him the signal which leads him to switch out Sukuna.

Y/n suffering from her injuries slowly starts to pass out before she fully loses consciousness she uses the last bit of her energy for her technique "b-blood demon art..summoning upper moon 6.." she finally looses consciousness.

2 figures a male and a female appear out from her shadow and they both crouch down beside the female and slowly start to heal her "look at her.. you poor soul.." the tall male says his words dragging on as he rubs her head, "..I'll protect you now.."

The special grade noticing the new people charges at them causing the black and green haired male to look at it with little interest and quickly bring his weapon up, a blood sickle slicing it's face leaving the special grade shocked.

"Huhh...not bad.. you stopped my attack didn't you..? Good for you.."

Sukuna looks at the demons with interest seeing the power that both of them posses he is snapped out of his thoughts when he hears the males voice.

"Your going to spin round and round when you die.." the male readies his attack, shaking with anger as he crouches down a bit"..because my name is Gyutaro!" He throws his weapons as his blood sickles take off the special grades arm.

Not giving the special grade time to move again the male uses his blood demon art.

"Blood demon art...FLYING BLOOD SICKLES!" Gyutaro smiles sinisterly and moves the sickles around at a fast pace as they gain a lot of momentum and sends them flying towards the special grade, trapping it as the blood sickles stab through its stomach causing the curse to scream in pain.

"So weak..if it wasn't for the fact that my queen is dying then I would of tortured you to death..oh well I'll let the poison kill you..." he turns around to his sister and the (h/c) haired female, ignoring Sukuna "let's go Ume..." Daki nods and picks up the female and gets on the males back before Sukuna could say anything their gone.

-Sukuna's pov-

"Hm what an interesting power that one has being able to summon demons? Powerful ones at that she will be very useful to me" I smirk and look back at the special grade.

I free the special grade and start to walk away "hey let's go kill some kids" I could sense the curse run towards me.

-3rd pov-

"You fool." He turned back around and healed
itadori's hand on accident to block the attack.
"Oops, I healed this one too..'." Sukuna plastered
a smile on his face while walking back.

"Not a fan of walks huh? I guess curses are
supposed to linger around their origins, fine
then..you can die here!" Sukuna speed
foreword and slammed his hand into the curses
face into the concrete floor.

"C'mon you you can do better than that, try
harder." Sukuna chuckled as stomped his into
the curses stomach. The curse grabbed
Sukuna's foot but he already cut the curses
entire arm off.

"Even a curse spirit needs their arms right" He
held up its arm and started to burst up into
laughter.

He looked back at the special grade that its
arms and legs ripped off its body

"Did you know that we're both categorize as a
special grade? Me and this insect?" The curse
healed itself while he was talking and pushed
itself out of the flooring.

"You look proud yourself, should I applaud? But
the curse technique you did do wasn't that hard
for cursed spirits, you also hurt my woman and
I can't have that so how about I show you true
jujutsu sorcery?" Sukuna put his hands together
to make a hand signal,

"Domain expansion: Malevolent shrine"

His domain had a huge cool shrine with bones surrounding the foundation. Sukuna sliced the cursed spirit into four slices, "Sheesh you're weak.I'll take this back before I forget!" Sukuna put two of his finger into the hole of the cursed chest pulling out his fingers causing the curse to spazz out before disappearing.

"I'm done. how annoying if you going to switch
get it on already!"

"Brat?" Sukuna stood there waiting for
something to happen but Yuji never switched
back.

A sinister smirk appeared on Sukuna's face.

________

The upper moon 6's were still healing all the injuries they could in a room in the building but eventually stopped knowing she's about to wake up soon and healing the injures causes more energy of hers to be wasted.

Y/n groans and gets up only to be met with Daki's teary eyes and Gyutaro's concerned looks

Daki, seeing that the female is awake gives her a tight hug causing the girl to groan and Gyutaro had to pull Daki off of her, then looks at her.

"...are you feeling okay..?" The male asks still keeping Daki away.

"I'm fine.. wait..." the female quickly gets up "where's Yuji! And megumi and nobora!? Did they get out safely?!" She looks at the upper moons with concern and worry.

The upper moons glance at each other knowing that something is wrong Gyutaro went back in Daki's back letting her deal with it since he's bad at this kind of stuff.

Daki looks at her and holds her hand and starts to guide her to the entrance "let's go find them we're almost out of here" Y/n nods at her still tired.

Her and Daki eventually got out and Y/n sensed Yuji and smiles "He beat Sukuna.." Y/n followed her senses while still holding Daki's hand and turned the corner at a semi-destroyed building.

"Yuji!" Y/n's smile quickly dropped as soon as
she saw Yuji with a hole in his chest, he slightly
turned around and smiled, "Hey Y/n, I'm going to be gone for a while so I want you to live a long life like the rest of the team and I want you to know that I've always loved.." He fell forward with Y/n catching him before he could finish the sentence.

"Yuji..?" She pulled him into a tight hug
expecting him to hug him back but nothing
happened.

"I'm sorry (N/n) but..." Daki started and hugged the female's back

"He's already dead..."