Chapter 28

With her right leg covered in cursed energy, Y/n kicks Awasaka back. Itadori runs up and delivers a punch to his stomach. Megumi and his Demon Dog catch up with him as Junpei's Jellyfish backs them up. He takes an attack from the shikigami to the face while being electrocuted.

'To be honest, fighting the enemy...' Megumi thought, getting ready to swing his sword.

'Isn't the hard part. It's trying to work together with him.' Itadori finished. He punched him in the right cheek, and Megumi slashed his left side.

'Hmph...' Awasaka acts quickly, taking out a short blade and slashing Itadori.

Y/n wraps her chain around him and flings him back onto a platform, slamming him down in the process. "Are you alright, Yuji?!" She, Junpei and Megumi run over to him. "That looks bad." Junpei said as he grimaced.

"No worries! It's just a scratch!!" He reassures them.

"So full of energy." Awasaka jumps back down to the ground. "Futures full of much promise. Definitely worth killing."

"Divine Dog's claw can damage even a Special
Grade." Mequmi stated.

"hit him with all I got too."

"My Jellyfish should at had least slowed him down."

'So then... why is he not hurt?!' The young sorcerers thought, looking at the disturbing grin he had on his face.

"I thought we weren't wasting any time."
Itadori gulps, "no comment."

Y/n sighs, "This is going to be tough. We need to figure out his technique quickly."

On the rooftop, Ogami's grandson is still tanking
Ino's attacks, all the while protecting his grandma. Ino roughly elbows his face, causing his nose to bleed. Ino swiftly jumps back when he attempts to strike him.

'Appearances aren't deceiving here. He's no stronger than he looks but he keeps putting his body on the line to protect the old hag.
Something's going on. I better hurry.' Ogami finishes her chanting, and a huge amount of cursed energy surrounds her.

'What?! Something's different!!"

"We're all set."

"I know, grandma." The grandson takes out a capsule and plucks it into his mouth.

'I won't let you!'

"Kaichi!"

He swallows the capsule and the old lady opens her eyes. "Toji Zen'in." Her grandson catches the horn, and the appearance of his face causes Ino's eyes to widen. "How is it, my grandchild?"

"Yeah. All good, grandma." Almost half of his face is transformed into Toji Zen'in. "This is the best thing ever."

________

Y/n clashes her sword against his blade and delivers a roundhouse kick to the side of his head. But Awasaka took advantage of her being wide open and punched her hard in the stomach.

She lets out a choked gasp, and he flings her away from him before she could hit the ground she is caught by Muzan. He then punches Itadori in the face.

'Dammit!' He thought, feeling irritated.

Megumi comes down and uses the blunt edge of his sword to hit the left side of his head. But he just avoids that and counteracts with a punch.

Junpei grits his teeth and sends his Jellyfish after him but the man repeatedly dodges his attempts and knocks it away from him.

'I'M ALWAYS IN THE PRIME OF MY LIFE!! UNTIL THE DAY I DIE I WILL TRAMPLE ON THE WEAK!!'