Chapter 11

Y/n heads to the training ground after changing into active clothes

Y/n heads to the training ground after changing into active clothes. She reaches the area and sees no one there, she decides to activate her technique.

"Blood demon art summoning upper moon one" purple cursed energy swirls around and a male with long black hair with red tips appears and opens his eyes as all 6 of them look down at the female.

"..hello Y/n it's been a while.." he leans down and ruffles the females hair as she huffs and smiles at him "hello kokushibo can you teach me your breathing forms?"

Kokushibo let's out a hum and hands her a sword he then starts to explain how to properly hold the sword and the stance to do the breathing style.

"I think I can do it now" Y/n gets into a stance and grips her sword she breathes in then out

"First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace"
                         吉/型閒月 • 宵の宮

Y/n quickly draws her sword and slashes swiftly
in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent
shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent
blades.

Y/n cheer happily and looks at kokushibo who has a proud look on his face and nods with a small smile but their moment is interrupted by Nobora tackling the female making them both fall.

"Y/n-chan! I missed you!" The oranged haired female then notices the demon and screams and drags Y/n away "what is that?!"

The 2nd years get into a fighting stance while kokushibo looks at them for a few minutes and slowly draws his sword.

"Woah woah!" Y/n gets out of Nobora's hold and stands in front of the demon "guys please calm down whoever you are he is harmless koku put away your sword".

Kokushibo looks at her and nods, putting away his sword as the 2nd years stand down, Y/n sighs in relief, she then walks up to megumi and Nobara with kokushibo following her.

"Who are they?" She looks towards the 2nd years as megumi responds, "our second-year upperclassman." megumi responded un phased.

"zen'in-senpai is the best of all the students at
wielding cursed tools." megumi explained.
"salmon roe" the blonde spoke.

"that's the cursed speech user, inumaki-senpai.
he can only speak in ingredients of rice balls."

"he's a bit softer when yuta's around though.
the panda said with a finger on his chin.

"panda-senpai... there's one more, okkotsu-
senpai whos the one i can openly respect, but
he's overseas right now." megumi said

"Your not going to add more about the panda named panda?" I deadpan at him "that's exactly what I said!" Nobara yells and pouts.