Chapter 29

You were standing on the platform in your domain, Muzan next to you, holding your hand as he yelled at the moons before him.

"Tell me why none of you helped my queen!" He growled out at the moons causing some of them to flinch while the rest kept their heads down.

You already tried to tell Muzan multiple times that you didn't want to summon them during the time because of the situation but he dismissed it claiming that it was their job to protect you no matter what.

You sent all of them a guilty look as they were all punished in some way but they sent a look back saying 'it's okay' you still felt bad but after that there was a new moon to introduce.

"Now that is over I would like to introduce our new uppermoon who has yet earned a number, come forward Fushiguro Toji."

Your eyes widen. 'Did he just say Fushiguro!? Megumi's dad!?' You couldn't believe it until a black male with black hair with markings on his body wearing a black shirt and white pants jumps down in front of you with a grin he then kneels down while staring at you with the same grin.

"You already know the rules you put her life over yours understand?"

The male chuckles lowly, the irony of it all huh? Someone who only cared for himself now reduced to a human shield. "I understand, loud and clear."

___________

"Sorry for not acting sooner. the situation has reached a point where i thought i should temporarily just keep an eye on things." Yuki said with a hand on her hip. You had woken up a while ago after being in your domain for a while thanks to that curse Megumi summoned but you were all already back to killing curses.

"We'll im off as an apology my comrades and i will take responsibility for delivering those kids who were there. it's about time i confront tengen." yuki said with a wave to which you nodded and smiled at then made your way over to Yuji and who you just met, Choso.

There yuji sat, head low on some steps. he's not the same, I don't blame him I think he went through more than me though.

"yuji..." choso said as we both made our way to him. "how are your injuries?" he asked. "i'm good somehow, despite being hit by black flash. though, i think it's because of sukuna, i can he's getting stronger." yuji said as you sat next to him and wrapped your arm around his.

"Yuji, don't worry about me. you can return to jujutsu high. i have to collect the remains of shoso and the others anyway." choso said, you felt kinda bad for what you did to his brothers maybe you should of showed a bit of mercy towards them.

"I'm not worried about you." yuji said. "the problem isn't whether i want to return or not. sukuna is plotting something involving both y/n and fushiguro." he said then continued. "besides i killed too many people. i can no longer stay with everyone."

Nobora, Junpei and Nanami were in the hospital recovering from their injuries Junpei wasn't in as bad shape as the others but he still needed medical attention and you don't know what happened to your upperclassman.

'Same, but I don't know what that putrid curse wants with you but it's not going to happen.'

Yep Muzan was back in your head again after all that had happened the demons were now allowed to come out the domain whenever they wanted because of Muzan you think he might be getting stronger.

You tightened your grip on Yuji's arm with a sad smile you replied. "Yuji that wasn't you at all just because someone looks like you doesn't mean you did it we all know you wouldn't do anything like that."

"it was my body! my hands!" yuji shouted making your eyes go wide, "besides, i killed your little brothers, choso." he said in a lower tone.

"it's fine, that was a misunderstanding. if eso and kechizu were in my place they would say the same thing. it isn't about forgiving or not forgiving brothers are just like that." choso said calmly.