Chpater 1: Decent Into Hell and A War?!

A/n: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I've decided who I want to add as the two new harem members! So please welcome our first new harem member, she is sweet but psycho our little niffty! (HugeYandere)

And for our second new harem member, she is the second daughter to lucifer and the one he sealed after she tried to take his throne away from him. She is the one and all mighty Ara Ara energy giver Akeno! (Biggest fucking Yandere in the harem and she is plotting to have Izuku all to herself)

 She is the one and all mighty Ara Ara energy giver Akeno! (Biggest fucking Yandere in the harem and she is plotting to have Izuku all to herself)

Since we now have established who will be the two new members that will enter Izuku's harem. Let's begin with how it all started shall we? Oh yeah I forgot to add something Izuku's final quirk is a cloning quirk but since its enhanced by him becoming a demon, it's like shadow clone but better and he has laser eyes cause why the fuck not? Anyways let's start this show!

Japan, Matsutafu 2065

Izuku PoV

Ever since I graduated from U.A high, I've been pursuing my dream job of being a hero! It was fun fighting villains, criminals, and what not. But it all went downhill ever since that bastard Shigaraki killed my mother. I started to become more violent, more resentful, more hateful towards Shigaraki and the villans so I decided to drop the hero mentality and become a vigilante who kills villains to stop them from commenting crimes against society. This went on for months maybe even a full year until I met that bastard once again.

Nobody's PoV

Izuku: I've finally found you, you bastard! Screamed Izuku while glaring at the fully transformed All for one Shigaraki

Shagaraki: HAHAHAHAHAHA So we finally meet once again deku. Now why don't you be a good fucking boy and hand over One For All?