Chapter 3: One Helluva Job

A/n: Hello everyone! Sorry that I didn't upload the chapter sooner. I had a stomach ache and couldn't write the chapter but I feel better now and I'm ready to write this baby so let's get straight to it! Oh YEAH before we dive into it we have 2 new additions to the harem! And guess what...ITS FROM MHA!! Yeah ik I didn't expect me either to do this but I got an amazing fucking idea and I want to implement it here so let's reveal who will be the 2 new members..

The first addition to the harem is a hero who repotedly known for sleeping with some of her fans. But she was later sent to jail to serve 90 years due to her killing the people she slept with using her boobs? Please give a humble welcome to the R-Rated Hero and the best mha waifu in my opinion.....

MIDNIGHT/NEMURI (Sadist/masochist/Yandere)

Human

Demon (not accurate but it's something like this and she has bigger tits, thighs, etc

Demon (not accurate but it's something like this and she has bigger tits, thighs, etc.)

Now for our second girl of the night

Now for our second girl of the night. She is the number 1 hero and she had a husband, daughter, son, etc. Her life was truly amazing until she caught her husband cheating on her with another girl. She killed both her husband and the girl then let her kids stay with their grandmother. After a while she found All for one or All for one found her and they fought till the death with her loosing. She left the mantle to be held by Toshinori. Please give a very warm welcome towards HA's hottest milf and my personal favourite...

Nana Shimura (Sadist/masochist)

Human