{Another Chapter, Another Story}

"Mm....." You groan

"Ah... you're finally awake...!"

The soft, male voice can be heard from a little nearby. It grows closer as footsteps start to grow.

You can feel a chair being pushed to your side as you hear pieces of clothing shifting, implying that a person just sat beside you in a chair.

You open your eyes slowly.

To see a man with blue highlights on his hair and glasses that have small chains on, holding the face of an angel as he smiles in relief below your half-conscious body.

"Oh... Thank goodness." The man sighs as he closes his eyes slowly, before facing you back once again.

"What... What happened...? Where am I...?" You wish to stop asking those questions if only you don't often get knocked out for indescribable reasons.

"You just fell out of a black hole near my house... I found you falling, so I tried to stop your fall from hurting as much as I could...-" The man in glasses explains, as he remembers to himself about the moment when he had to quickly write down a cushion bed on his book to make it come to life, and then place it towards the spot he believed you were going to fall on(which in goodness sake, he succeeded-).

"Right now, you're in my house... I think you should stay in the guest bed a little bit longer, as you seem to not have recovered yet from the fall." The blue, young man then stops as if remembering something.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Ike, Ike Eveland, the Novelist. It is a pleasure to meet you, dear stranger, from the sky...~" The man named Ike says as he bows lightly with his head, then chuckles to himself at the description he just made.

"Ah- hello, Ike. Call me Y/N, or Yin..." You manage to spill with a tired smile as you accept the hand Ike offers to shake with. He merely holds your hand and squeezes it gently before letting it rest on your torso.

For a stranger, he seems like a harmless, friendly person...

Things are going strangely smoothly though-

Wait.

You quickly sit up on the bed, in panic. "Where's Vox??? Where is he???" You question yourself as you look around. You find yourself in a bedroom with a blue carpet and lots of bookshelves.

"Oh- it seems something- I mean, someone has made you back to being hyped up..." Ike sweat drops with a smile at your sudden behavior until he stops himself once he hears the certain demon's name.

"Oh yes, Vox told me many wonderful things about you... I now see why tells me that." Ike says with a light smile.

"Wait, you know him too?"

"Of course I do... I also come from the past."
.
.
.

HUH???

"Then why am I here? Where are we...? Wha-?" Your brain isn't functioning- however, your gibberish questions were gently stopped by Ike's finger.

"You're in 20xx(future)... The future. If you're asking how am I here while I come from 1969- I just have a special ability to time travel...." Ike explains as he fixes his glasses with his two fingers, then implies the book that is in his other hand.