{...Must Come to an End}

// Companion(s) Equipped! //

// Group: LUXIEM //
___

"So, Ike, Shu- how is the portal's progress?"

Mysta would ask that of you as well, but you're busy at the moment. The time machine has been doing well, no more sudden object teleportation, no more extra holes, and no more sudden heat-ups on the engines, nada.

"Well, we have some good news! The time-traveling machine has been showing no errors... It already shows that it can transport more than a big object to different places in a specific order!" Shu says as he reviews one of the results papers Ike wrote down before.

"We're going to this time have to give it a try, there may be some bigger improvement that the time machine won't commit into another loop of time traveling that keeps us stuck in distorted timelines," Ike explains.

"To be honest, I don't know why we're trying to fix the machine when Shu and Ike know how to transport all of us back home." Luca points out as he eats his Pringles.

"Well, you might have noticed portals suddenly appearing in front of you, even when you were not even linked to the machine in the first place, right," Ike explains to the Mafia Boss, who nods in understanding.

"If you notice that the portals have been stopping from appearing out of nowhere lately, that was the machine being improved. The machine was the cause of us being frequently teleported into different timelines nonstop. So to break the loop, we have to rebuild it, and fix the timelines."

"Wow... Are you trying to say- other people have been moved around too as we were talking???" Mysta says, now realizing how big the situation is. "Well sh*t, glad that issue was reduced for now-"

"Yes, and if the machine is concluded as ready, we must go back to our original timeline- except Shu, he's pretty much said rather than being bound into the machine. So he pretty much has to stay in the present timeline." Ike adds, remembering the story of the poop, the "I'm burning hotter than your mom", and the modern internet God giving the blessing to Shu to be reborn into the present.

"D*mn it... I want to stay with Y/N so bad, it was like a plan B for me if the machine never worked- until I realized how of a big deal it is..." Mysta gushes.

"The thing is, who knows what will happen to us if we stay here for too long- we might... get turned into nothing eventually." Ike theorizes, not sure if it's right to stay in a new life in such an illegal nature of life, time, and being. "We can't take the risk."

"At... At least we can visit her???" Luca hopefully asks, now looking at Shu and Ike intently.

Ike silences for a moment.